lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
Good evening Devbest,

Some of you may know and some may not know that Habzone Hotel started up around the start of this year and hasn't been constantly up. I'm now looking to revive this hotel.

I am looking for loyal, enthusiastic, strong members of staff that is willing to help me.

In order for the hotel to be constantly up I am looking for the following;
- Technicians
- Moderators
- Community Manager
If you are interested in any of the above positions please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype braddersboy15 please note the position that you would like and then please explain why you would fit that role and why I should pick you.

Thank you
-Brad

Drippy

Drippy cumstain <3
Aug 29, 2016
Good evening Devbest,

Some of you may know and some may not know that Habzone Hotel started up around the start of this year and hasn't been constantly up. I'm now looking to revive this hotel.

I am looking for loyal, enthusiastic, strong members of staff that is willing to help me.

In order for the hotel to be constantly up I am looking for the following;
- Technicians
- Moderators
- Community Manager
If you are interested in any of the above positions please don't hesitate to contact me on Skype braddersboy15 please note the position that you would like and then please explain why you would fit that role and why I should pick you.

Thank you
-Brad
Yet you don't accept skype requests.

lilbradders

Nov 20, 2011
I haven't had no requests from Skype to say you've added me... Oh and just so your aware it's 12:16am in the uk too

Users who are viewing this thread