[Revcms] What do you think of it?

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
I will post more screenshots later, but how is my CMS looking?
XDNo41Y.png

I coded most of it myself and added all those new features etc. What do you think? What should I improve? Also the motto when it's shown next to the avatar, it marquees across the white box. Used on :)

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
The bg images doesn't make it habboish but nice edit..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey again @Brackston love the edits other than the background. I think it is coming along nicely and could you add a screenshot of your "clear cache" page as I can only assume it is instructions on how to clear your cache. If you need any help, add my Skype. And don't go releasing this too soon. Make sure it is done and that you're prepared to let people use this... Only suggestion is to add another page called "Thanks" or something (credits will make people think of the currency) and put like
Thanks to Kryptos for RevCMS
Thanks to Hejula for the Habbo skin.
Thanks to Brackston for the huge edit.

-PointRyanz

Oct 11, 2014
Hey again @Brackston love the edits other than the background. I think it is coming along nicely and could you add a screenshot of your "clear cache" page as I can only assume it is instructions on how to clear your cache. If you need any help, add my Skype. And don't go releasing this too soon. Make sure it is done and that you're prepared to let people use this... Only suggestion is to add another page called "Thanks" or something (credits will make people think of the currency) and put like
Thanks to Kryptos for RevCMS
Thanks to Hejula for the Habbo skin.
Thanks to Brackston for the huge edit.

-PointRyanz
you are so.... erm.... Energetic

Users who are viewing this thread