RevCMS - Warfare Theme v1.0

Feb 1, 2014
WARFARE V1.0
Basically.. when I was first learning Web Development at a serious pace.
So this was made, late last year-ish.
I've zoomed past and do better stuff then this now and don't use external framework anymore.
I developed this RevCMS theme, it's slick, bootstrap and has alot of unique features.
Works with any DB and Emulator.

Screenshots:
UeeYkyP.png

VxN6QAn.png

jGMgf5S.png

sf1nSld.png

Last edited:

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I remember seeing you create parts of the index page a while ago on join.me.
It's turned out quite well - I love the background idea.

The index page is definitely my favourite

Feb 1, 2014
i like to see what it like what cms is it for r63b and will the emu work on it the plus emu
Works with any emulator and database.
It's designed for RevCMS.
Just drop it in your RevCMS skins folder and change it to the folders name 'warfare' in your config

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The index is the one thing about this theme that would make me consider using it....other than that there isn't really anything possible for this theme (content wise), it's very limited, and yes it's creative to a certain extent but in all honesty I would prefer the default Habbo theme. 6/10

Feb 1, 2014
The index is the one thing about this theme that would make me consider using it....other than that there isn't really anything possible for this theme (content wise), it's very limited, and yes it's creative to a certain extent but in all honesty I would prefer the default Habbo theme. 6/10
Agreed.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Good Work Francis, Index is far the best but the theme needs working on hopefully someone can take that role

CoderX0X

Jul 6, 2014
Ying im using it now and tbh mate ikr im agreeing with you for once. if your reading this check out Diverp.tk before 9th august im using the cms images need doing but still its really nice

Users who are viewing this thread