RevCMS SSO + Build 2 (Plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
So recently, my emulator was receiving a bunch of errors. I ended up fixing it after 2 hours of playing around with it. Now, I'm back to the original problem. Some users can enter the client, while others are stuck at 76% and keep loading. Another user mentioned it was due to SSO's not updating correctly or something. I have reverted @Meap's fix for revCMS and that allowed some users to enter the client but not others.

E.g. I can enter it, but my manager can't and he get's stuck at 76%.

There's 1 error in the emulator that comes after SSOTicketEvent when the user (manager) cannot connect.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Issue here isn't SSO related. It's the rooms, something is null in the room that it is trying to load for that user.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
Issue here isn't SSO related. It's the rooms, something is null in the room that it is trying to load for that user.
Should I replace my rooms table with the one that was originally released with Build 2? Is that the reason some users cannot connect as well?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Should I replace my rooms table with the one that was originally released with Build 2? Is that the reason some users cannot connect as well?

No don't do this.

Take these two files for the time being.

This should fix it without needing to do database related stuff.

Blasteh

big tits
Apr 3, 2013
No don't do this.

Take these two files for the time being.

This should fix it without needing to do database related stuff.
Appreciated. I'll test when I get home.

This is fixed in build 3, should be pushed soon!
Will build 3 have a lot of changes compared to build 2? I have made a significant amount of changes to my emulator already. But, I wouldn't mind copying over it needed.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Appreciated. I'll test when I get home.

Will build 3 have a lot of changes compared to build 2? I have made a significant amount of changes to my emulator already. But, I wouldn't mind copying over it needed.

Just replied to the dev thread, not many changes really. But I am coding now, so depends how I go I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread