Revcms News

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
I am Having problems with news, as u can see the 2nd picture thrs a very uncommon blue line and posted on 01-01-70, i dont know how it looks like. anyone can fix it? i dont know how the page look like when i go to news but it gives me this. and another problems. the author is 0 not sure why is it. should be the owner name but its 0.
qCO8NM0.png
geTS0yK.png

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
You will find the code in the promo box div in me.php and community.php.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing related with mepage not talking about the readmore etc on me.php . I go to community page and the news but when I click it it don't bring me to tthe latest page. So I don't know how to.

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
If you want the news tab in the navigator to link to the latest article, edit the navigator. Replace the link with /index.php?url=news&id={newsID-1}.

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
so i just go to my community page at my <li><a href="{url}/news">Articles</a></li> and change the /news to this?
/index.php?url=news&id={newsID-1}

No problem. Let us know if it works or not.

Yesh. it works, i change the link /news.php to /index.php?url=news&id={newsID-1}.
it works perfectly a very thankful for those who help. Appreciate really alot. means me alot. thank you.

flyest

Doctor
Mar 3, 2013
Remember that if the navigator is not an own file that you include in every page, you might want to change the links in all the files within the community tab.

Users who are viewing this thread