Not open for further replies.

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
Hey br0s, h0miies & babes ;)
Give me your opinion of my new revcms theme! Everything made by me :up:
!!!: Only /me page for now:

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
For the news slider, of the corners you should of made them round it would look alot more professional. Also, a little more en-graded color on the page(s)?
Other then that, it all looks good to me!

Edit: Also the Navibar font is too big, maybe put it to a smaller font.

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
For the news slider, of the corners you should of made them round it would look alot more professional. Also, a little more en-graded color on the page(s)?
Other then that, it all looks good to me!

Edit: Also the Navibar font is too big, maybe put it to a smaller font.
Ty! - btw. what ya mean with en-graded color on the pages? :eek:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I like this, looks awesome and unique.Hope you release it.
Only thing that i don't like is the box sizing(Box borders),it just doesn't fit(Looks messy).
Oh, one more thing could you do something else with that footer?Maybe do something like flat styled footer(Like footer used on Mango theme maybe?).I'd add Social Media buttons and maybe few more "short" links(Quick links and such).
Um let's see what else?Oh yeah consider adding Habbo's "ID" image to Min Profil that way you can keep that Habbo-ish look.
Overall this looks awesome and it's something that i would most definitely use.

Last edited:

PATiii

Nov 22, 2011
I like this, looks awesome and unique.Hope you release it.
Only thing that i don't like is the box sizing(Box borders),it just doesn't fit(Looks messy).
Ty Wickd, the design aren't finished!
The borders are inner-shadows, which can be edited ofc. I think I would release it, if I can find a guy who can code HTML or PHP :) (This is only an image)

For your other questions, then everything is possible as I'm very good at doing graphic :)

Last edited:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Looks very slick and it looks simple which looks really good but It doesn't look habbo-rated. Overall, It looks pretty good ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread