RevCMS Index Page

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello,
I've seen some people wanting this index for RevCMS on rival forums. I am releasing on Devbest, because; f*ck rival forums ;) I've seen some people with BrainCMS using it, but overall; Rev is a better Content Management System. Me and @JynX are working on a RevCMS skin that will be released shortly, and this will be included. We may include the original registration in our release, we're unsure at the moment.

Screenshot:
cec1e908690a49a38ee32bfacc8addd5.jpeg

Download:
Note: You may want to change the css directory in this, do not overwrite your current css files or any files as it may break other components.

Credits:
Sunnieday - for the original copy and design/index
@Tux - giving us a hand with some code
@JynX - contributing to our project (releasing soon)
Me - releasing and cleaning up the index for Rev

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
It would be rather sad to use a ripped index in your own skin release imo.. be unique make your own!
It's a really nice index, one of the nicest I've seen, the foreign hotels always do it better ;)
I mean, it's not ripped in a sense; it's more less converted to Rev. But I agree, foreign hotels have their ways ;)

cain

insert html
May 12, 2012
I like everything other than the tabs etc at the top, ruins it for me, nice release.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Hello,
I've seen some people wanting this index for RevCMS on rival forums. I am releasing on Devbest, because; f*ck rival forums ;) I've seen some people with BrainCMS using it, but overall; Rev is a better Content Management System. Me and @JynX are working on a RevCMS skin that will be released shortly, and this will be included. We may include the original registration in our release, we're unsure at the moment.

Screenshot:
cec1e908690a49a38ee32bfacc8addd5.jpeg

Download:
Note: You may want to change the css directory in this, do not overwrite your current css files or any files as it may break other components.

Credits:
Sunnieday - for the original copy and design/index
@Tux - giving us a hand with some code
@JynX - contributing to our project (releasing soon)
Me - releasing and cleaning up the index for Rev

This index has already been ripped and released.

Only thing changed from the original index is the colors from orange to blue..

You should add the original release thread to your credits here if anyone wants the original one.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
This index has already been ripped and released.

Only thing changed from the original index is the colors from orange to blue..

You should add the original release thread to your credits here if anyone wants the original one.
Regardless, it was ripped from Sunnieday. Isn't that for BrainCMS? I never fully checked it out.

Users who are viewing this thread