Revcms Home Page

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
Hello i need a urgent help, when i use zabbo cms and click the home page it gives me a perfect home page. it shows us the stats and everything.

But when i transfer it to my hotel and this happens.

there's no stats no name i dk what had happen, anyone could help me with this please. urgent.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sounds like a problem with the SQL, so check to make sure you added the &username or whatever to your web.config or .htaccess and make sure that its picking up the $_GET properly.

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
i checked, zabbo doesnt have htaccess but webconfig, but they are totally different. still need help.

i was using the same htaccess but the only changes i do is so put the skin/zabbome and the home works perfectly but when i switch to my hotel it doesnt shows up the things up thr.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
i checked, zabbo doesnt have htaccess but webconfig, but they are totally different. still need help.

i was using the same htaccess but the only changes i do is so put the skin/zabbome and the home works perfectly but when i switch to my hotel it doesnt shows up the things up thr.
add this to your web.config

<rule name="Imported Rule 69">
<match url="^home/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url=home&amp;user={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
if its htaccess add this

RewriteRule ^home/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=home&user=$1 []

should fix it.
i got server error, but i don't think its htacces i was using the same htacces as my hotel and zabbomee but it comes out when the home is totally different.

Users who are viewing this thread