[RevCMS]Habbo Theme edit - Blue Edition[Release]

hmrules95

Jul 16, 2012
Hey guys, I'm back again! Last week i released
"Habbo Theme Edit by FapInc V1.0 - Translated by Darks3as0n (me)"

Well today i am releasing a edit of it with a different Index page i found and edited and background!

Fixes: I fixed the Homepage news feed, it will take you directly to the article! Also fixed the author and news preview problem!

As you guys see in the title it says Blue Edition, this is because i am going to release it in different colors! :D Next will be purple then Pink, Red, Green, and finally Yellow! Maybe if it goes good i will release them with 2 different colors that go together! Also the background will be different for each color so that it will suite it well!

Whats inside: My edit and Phoenix 3.11.0, the db in the folder that says "use this one" has the most up to date catalog, swfs are down below which also include some of my custom's ;D. The page in catalog will be called "comet customs"

Link: (CMS with EMU)
(2 parts to this) and Put the Hof_furni in the r63a folder and edit external_variable.txt

Credits to: FapInc (For edit in Homepage and Community Page)
Hejula (Habbo Theme)
Habin.me (VIP and Rules page)
And Me (Color Edit and Swfs)
Also Credits to whoever released the orignal index page, i could not find them :(

1 more thing
Credits to:
Jess (updated catalog)
and finally Leon for Fixing up Phoenix 3.11.0!

Attachments

• Index.PNG
    Index.PNG
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,444
  • Me.PNG
    Me.PNG
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,549
  • News.PNG
    News.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,335
  • Registration.PNG
    Registration.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,201
  • Safety.PNG
    Safety.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,127
  • Shop.PNG
    Shop.PNG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,088
  • VIP Users.PNG
    VIP Users.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 981

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Nice effort but I don't really like it. It looks quite nooby and plain. Wouldn't really attract me to the site as a retro user. Nice try though :)

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I like it! I would give it a 6/10! Good Job! But It's too blueish! Make it a bit like habbo color! :)

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
I actually will use this. giving credit to you :) i really like it. can you make a orange/red color one? or another one? would be real cool. Thanks 8/10 from me

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Its ugly in my opinion. And you didn't d anything but change the colors, not really a release of you ask me. This can be done in 5 minutes. Come on man..

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I would just recommend try smoothing some of the colors out so that they're not negative, use two shades of blue as one so that it blends more, nice try though.

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Looks horrible actually don't really like this.

FapINC was never good at editing Habbo themes but thanks for the share.

Users who are viewing this thread