RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
To the fags asking for a release date...
*cough -vineen -cough*
  • RevCMS will be released WHEN Kryptos wants to release it.
  • Asking it every 4-5 posts won't get it released any faster.
For the fags asking about housekeeping...
  • Heaplink has released a screenshot on what he has been working on.
  • Shown .
As for RevEMU...
  • Refer to the release date ^
Instead of spamming the thread(s) (Zaks thread) with pointless shit, post suggestions and ideas...
Team REV has been working hard on this, and posting random shit won't get the release any further.
Hope this slows down the spam/alerts Zak & Manuel have been getting...
//endrant.

the housekeeping looks amazing :)
Will it have jQuery Modular alert boxes for confirmation? i.e when banning/deleting/updating a user?

On a sidenote, when do you think it will be released?
troll.gif

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
4.0 is the edit of the leaked 3.0
The edit has security fixes.
Well... supposedly...

Ye... watched it, and I couldn't stop laughing. Nobrain is one of the most jealous "leaker"/scripter I know on forums such as this.

However, the progress of 3.0 seems nice. Can't wait untill it will be released, I also really like Heaplink's design of the HK. Looks really proffesional. Keep it up. :)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
The leak sucks. I hope its not how the real 3.0 is going to be like becuase the config is NOT noob friendly. Matter of fact, i didnt even know what to configurate. lol.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
in the config, can you add a setting so we can chose whats cached? Im tired of having to develop around the fact that coins etc are being cached, and not being fetched off the fly.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Well actually it uses AJAX in some way; It gets what is going to be deleted and will delete it using AJAX (if it should be my case) - this way you don't get clusterfuck of PHP handling the process in the foreground but only in the background.

I don't know how Kryptos does this now, since most of the actual CMS uses AJAX to get certain information, but that's what was my idea.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I wasn't really planning for the HK to be ajax-driven, but what the hell! It's probably the easiest way.

Update: I changed how the URL/page is gotten, so now it's simpler and we got prettier URLs. Weee

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Kryptos This is Soooo SEXY ;D
x__X Gar Gar Bean Thinks This is sexier then any fetish or super model in the world@!!!!@

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Work for tonight, still need to do tons more but I think this is good for a night.

That looks awesome! Keep up the good work.

JeeCee

Jan 15, 2012
Work for tonight, still need to do tons more but I think this is good for a night.

It really looks nice, good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread