RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
Kryptos please make sure to make A good BAN System, when users are banned they see a page like UBERCMS where they can send a message to appeal their ban and it comes to the Housekeeping.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Here are some more ideas for RevCMS 3.0 Krypty. :)

• Hottest rooms on me or Community
  • Discussions and CMS groups (you can make groups but only applies on CMS and not in-game)
  • inc/nav.php for the navigator, to edit it without hassle
  • friend stream (on the right side bar)
I can't think more but that's all for now. :D

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Here are some more ideas for RevCMS 3.0 Krypty. :)

• Hottest rooms on me or Community
  • Discussions and CMS groups (you can make groups but only applies on CMS and not in-game)
  • inc/nav.php for the navigator, to edit it without hassle
  • friend stream (on the right side bar)
I can't think more but that's all for now. :D

Pretty sure the navigation system will be done via the database (using housekeeping).

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Pretty sure the navigation system will be done via the database (using housekeeping).

Nah that's stupid. It'll be done with a widget suchas 'Navigation.html' which will be used. If you want to change the nav, just change that file. Much better IMO.

Planning on doing widgets editable from housekeeping though ;)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Nah that's stupid. It'll be done with a widget suchas 'Navigation.html' which will be used. If you want to change the nav, just change that file. Much better IMO.

Planning on doing widgets editable from housekeeping though ;)
Why not via database? Much more effiecent, and noob friendly, IMO.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Thanks for your suggestion, but no - just no.
And yes.. referral system implementation then we can choose what column to change (credits/coins, activitypoints/pixels, or vip_points/shells) and what amount would be added to that current column for that specific referred username. This is good for little rewards for those users who helps on getting users.

And online friends too... and online users, if you can do an easy plugin for Hotel Statistics wherein it lists how many users registered, rooms created etc. :)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
And yes.. referral system implementation then we can choose what column to change (credits/coins, activitypoints/pixels, or vip_points/shells) and what amount would be added to that current column for that specific referred username. This is good for little rewards for those users who helps on getting users.

And online friends too... and online users, if you can do an easy plugin for Hotel Statistics wherein it lists how many users registered, rooms created etc. :)
Not too hard, when RevCMS 3.0 is released I'll code this, since Kryptos doesn't like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread