Rev CMS / Boon emulator #Help?

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
Just looking for some people that would help me over teamviewer with a few things as i need them solved asap, if anyone couild help would really appreciate it. Here is a small list of the stuff i need help with.

Group badges
I Added the role to web.config and changed the urls in my external_vars cleared cache but they still dont work? maybe i edited the links rong?? Could someone help me via teamviewer?

Mod Tools,
All Works Apart from the caution system it got fixed for me but i had to go to a new database/emu so if someone could help me fix would be gratefulll.

C# Coder needed
Looking for someone to code :sex :hug :cut
The hug one to say *Hugs username* the have the love heats enable going around there head,
The Cut one to say * Cuts usernames head off with an axe* and of course the headless enable,
The Kiss one To Say 'Kisses username on the lips* and have the blow kiss enable

please guys if you could help, i have skype and teamviewer.
if one person can help me with this over teamviewer.
im looking for a dedicated Devloper. and maybe i could event pay if everything works 100%

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Uhm mate i told you this already check your badge-fill which should be located in the habbo-imaging i bet it's empty i would send you the images but can't good luck on finding a coder :up:

Vinster

Feb 11, 2016
nope buddy. there is the images in the habbo-imaging / badge-fill i edited the links tho in my vars and think i messed them up you got a quick 5 mins to just come check over the links for me please?

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Just looking for some people that would help me over teamviewer with a few things as i need them solved asap, if anyone couild help would really appreciate it. Here is a small list of the stuff i need help with.

Group badges
I Added the role to web.config and changed the urls in my external_vars cleared cache but they still dont work? maybe i edited the links rong?? Could someone help me via teamviewer?

Mod Tools,
All Works Apart from the caution system it got fixed for me but i had to go to a new database/emu so if someone could help me fix would be gratefulll.

C# Coder needed
Looking for someone to code :sex :hug :cut
The hug one to say *Hugs username* the have the love heats enable going around there head,
The Cut one to say * Cuts usernames head off with an axe* and of course the headless enable,
The Kiss one To Say 'Kisses username on the lips* and have the blow kiss enable

please guys if you could help, i have skype and teamviewer.
if one person can help me with this over teamviewer.
im looking for a dedicated Devloper. and maybe i could event pay if everything works 100%

I don't approve of the idea of one owning a hotel with no knowledge of coding can't be run too professionally considering you need constant help.

Vinster

Feb 11, 2016
He helped me the last time but had to get hold of a fresh emu i have tried messaging him but no response ;D

May 1, 2015
I'll code the hug command for you.

Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Pathfinding;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Chat;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.Fun
{
    class HugCommand : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get { return "command_hug"; }
        }
        public string Parameters
        {
            get { return "%username%"; }
        }
        public string Description
        {
            get { return "Hug another user"; }
        }
        public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Params.Length == 1)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Please enter the username of the person you want to hug.");
                return;
            }
            GameClient TargetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);
            if (TargetClient == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("The user cannot be found, maybe they're offline.");
                return;
            }
            RoomUser TargetUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (TargetUser == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("The user cannot be found, maybe they're not in the room or offline.");
                return;
            }
            if (TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username == Session.GetHabbo().Username)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("You cannot hug yourself!");
                return;
            }
            RoomUser CurrentUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (CurrentUser == null)
                return;

Room.SendMessage(new ChatComposer(CurrentUser.VirtualId, "*Hugs " + Params[1] + "*", 0, CurrentUser.LastBubble));
            CurrentUser.ApplyEffect(9);
        }
    }
}

Cut Command:
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms;
using Plus.HabboHotel.Pathfinding;
using Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients;
using Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Rooms.Chat;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Chat.Commands.User.Fun
{
    class HugCommand : IChatCommand
    {
        public string PermissionRequired
        {
            get { return "command_cut"; }
        }
        public string Parameters
        {
            get { return "%username%"; }
        }
        public string Description
        {
            get { return "Cut another users head off"; }
        }
        public void Execute(GameClients.GameClient Session, Rooms.Room Room, string[] Params)
        {
            if (Params.Length == 1)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("Please enter the username of the person you want to cut.");
                return;
            }
            GameClient TargetClient = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(Params[1]);
            if (TargetClient == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("The user cannot be found, maybe they're offline.");
                return;
            }
            RoomUser TargetUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (TargetUser == null)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("The user cannot be found, maybe they're not in the room or offline.");
                return;
            }
            if (TargetClient.GetHabbo().Username == Session.GetHabbo().Username)
            {
                Session.SendWhisper("You cannot cut your own head off!");
                return;
            }
            RoomUser CurrentUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
            if (CurrentUser == null)
                return;

Room.SendMessage(new ChatComposer(CurrentUser.VirtualId, "*Cuts " + Params[1] + "'s head off with an axe", 0, CurrentUser.LastBubble));
            TargetUser.ApplyEffect(93);
        }
    }
}

Vinster

Feb 11, 2016
Hey bro anychance you can come code them for me and debug ect for me please buddy?

my skype is joshhylad

thanks lad.

Users who are viewing this thread