Recruiting Retro Ville needs someone to build us a custom cms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
My thread was simple and to the point.. I don't see the need to go into detail, when all the details are mentioned above.. I know Basic Set Up, and i'm experienced in more Real Life things, than any one of you kids who wasted their time flaming my post. I work full time, I don't have the time for a retro, but I want to play one on any of my spare time.... I am CAPABLE to learn... I just don't have the time.. Take a walk to CEF/HF, and you will find a community where I have earned my respect. Not by being useless like Zeaaaluuu and flaming people in need of help, no, I would give them productive answers.. So they could learn, and figure out how to do themselves... Not flame at the first thread guy makes so he comes in the forum and leaves right away.
But once again, The thread was not about LEARNING, I didn't ask HOW TO DO THIS. No... I asked for somebody TO DO THIS....
As I am deffs capable of learning, but am not in the situation where I can do that... I have to go to work..

Making this thread, I was hoping I would gain a developer who was more willing to treat the retro as his own
Now this is starting to get out of control, dude. You are filling your posts up with lies. You never do backgroundchecks before you start writing shit about other people.
Not by being useless like Zeaaaluuu and flaming people in need of help
I'm not useless. I've solved several problems without any personal gain. How come that be useless? How come I be rude only to you? Because you're an ass. You are the first one who have said that I'm useless so I don't really give a shit about what you think as I feel you are as wrong as day is bright.

You said you could pay in another thread, and you make a new one never stating you could? You keep breaking rules (Like I do now by going off-topic and probably insulting you.) and the fact that you probably never would pay up, is just too fucking messed up. You find it harder then ever sticking to one thread, and by making two (because you were ignored) you broke another section rule:
Kaz said:
This section is not for spamming and creating multiple threads if somebody ignores your first one.
Just end this thread before someone get banned.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
What the fuck? I'm willing to pay if someone is actually doing good work Every other " developer " so far has gave me nothing but HOURS AND HOURS of down time, and ran my server to the ground. I didn't edit the part where I'm willing to pay out, but if i'm paying you.. you need to be capable of doing emulator work, not like you Jamz, you dont have a chance of getting paid by me
I don't need your money. Spend your money on a book or a class to learn c#. Stop watching the world do things for you, mother fucker.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
This thread does not comply with the "server online" section rule. Please provide the URL within the next 24 hours in order to assure that your offer is legit. 
The URL wasn't provided, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread