Recruiting Retro Ville needs someone to build us a custom cms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
We are currently hiring a web developer,

We also need someone who is good at editing emulators, as I want a specific VIP system coded in, but in reality if I can find someone who knows what their doing, it should be pretty easy for them

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
Obviously don't forget to leave me your skype, so I can contact you instantly.
Also don't forget to post your credentiels, and what you can and cant do.
I'm in need of desperate help right now.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
"I want a specific VIP system coded"
More details about this "specific system" would be appreciated.

Edit; This thread or the other one should be closed. You should stick to 1 thread.
Edit 2; The thread name + thread content = no sense.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
I want a system that gives 1 throne every month, 15c every 15minutes for VIP users, and 2,500 credits each month for VIP users

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
What the fuck? I'm willing to pay if someone is actually doing good work Every other " developer " so far has gave me nothing but HOURS AND HOURS of down time, and ran my server to the ground. I didn't edit the part where I'm willing to pay out, but if i'm paying you.. you need to be capable of doing emulator work, not like you Jamz, you dont have a chance of getting paid by me

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
What the fuck? I'm willing to pay if someone is actually doing good work Every other " developer " so far has gave me nothing but HOURS AND HOURS of down time, and ran my server to the ground. I didn't edit the part where I'm willing to pay out, but if i'm paying you.. you need to be capable of doing emulator work, not like you Jamz, you dont have a chance of getting paid by me
So stop making several threads. Stick to one. This should be closed.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
So you want a custom CMS, a person who can edit an emulator? Sounds like you want a web developer and a computer programmer.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
Yeah.

A Professional.... People keep telling me to go learn myself... but i can set up a server, that's not what I need I need.. I need people to do custom emulator work, I'm not willing to pay good money to the next dumbass who knows as much as me so get out of this thread kids

So stop making several threads. Stick to one. This should be closed.
Only because you keep flaming, your posts should be flagged.. By thread is simple and to the point.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
A Professional.... People keep telling me to go learn myself... but i can set up a server, that's not what I need I need.. I need people to do custom emulator work, I'm not willing to pay good money to the next dumbass who knows as much as me so get out of this thread kids

Only because you keep flaming, your posts should be flagged.. By thread is simple and to the point.
If you consider this as flaming, be my guest. Stop dobbleposting. But this thread is unnecessary as you already had one with the exact same request. Thats why this thread is pointless and should be closed. Follow the section rules.
This section is not for spamming and creating multiple threads if somebody ignores your first one.

Anyways, yes you should learn yourself or find a pointshop. The good developers are usually busy elsewhere. I know atleast one shop exist out there.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
Lol.. Zealuuuu iis a fucking noooooob
it's not like you have released anything, why are you talking like you are a productive member of this community or something,

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Lol.. Zealuuuu iis a fucking noooooob
it's not like you have released anything, why are you talking like you are a productive member of this community or something,
So your saying I'm not a productive member because I don't release anything? I'm one of the most active retro owners here, offering help and support when I can. But if he codes stuff, but doesn't release, don't hate? Plus, I wouldn't work with anyone who double posts, hates when users tell me not to and isn't even attempting to learn.

No Emulator developers will waste their time on a small hotel, when they can get paid far more elsewhere.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
So your saying I'm not a productive member because I don't release anything? I'm one of the most active retro owners here, offering help and support when I can. But if he codes stuff, but doesn't release, don't hate? Plus, I wouldn't work with anyone who double posts, hates when users tell me not to and isn't even attempting to learn.

No Emulator developers will waste their time on a small hotel, when they can get paid far more elsewhere.
Jamie has a point (well, he has many in that post)

First impressions mean a lot, and at the moment you just make me want to laugh. Try and act a little more professional and maybe you might get somewhere?

Also, like Jamie said, many developers will go elsewhere to a much larger hotel where they will get paid more - offer something unique and something worth working for. Good luck finding someone.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I want a system that gives 1 throne every month, 15c every 15minutes for VIP users, and 2,500 credits each month for VIP users
You could code that in on the cms with a simple dbquery that checks if vip=1 and does it every 30 days...
Anyways zMagenta said goodluck with that emu wise. Also what emulator?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Zealuu is one of the devbests habbo section top people. Don't talk shit about him just because he hasnt released anything. He has more respect from the community then you will ever have. Zealuu is a legend in my mind who helps people for no personal gain. Be Thankful.

RetroViller

May 15, 2013
My thread was simple and to the point.. I don't see the need to go into detail, when all the details are mentioned above.. I know Basic Set Up, and i'm experienced in more Real Life things, than any one of you kids who wasted their time flaming my post. I work full time, I don't have the time for a retro, but I want to play one on any of my spare time.... I am CAPABLE to learn... I just don't have the time.. Take a walk to CEF/HF, and you will find a community where I have earned my respect. Not by being useless like Zeaaaluuu and flaming people in need of help, no, I would give them productive answers.. So they could learn, and figure out how to do themselves... Not flame at the first thread guy makes so he comes in the forum and leaves right away.
But once again, The thread was not about LEARNING, I didn't ask HOW TO DO THIS. No... I asked for somebody TO DO THIS....
As I am deffs capable of learning, but am not in the situation where I can do that... I have to go to work..

Making this thread, I was hoping I would gain a developer who was more willing to treat the retro as his own

RetroViller

May 15, 2013

No..... Because you do make helpful posts, you don't dress it up with good punctuation, and grammar, an then act like you know what you're doing.
You do know what you are doing, and you offer support.

Roon

Mar 31, 2013
Your double posting, arrogance and small intellect make me laugh. Especially when you call everyone a "kid".
If you want a CMS and a Emulator programmer I suggest you make a more friendly approach to it - rather than being subtly ignorant to every bit of criticism you get. I can put money on it that your reply to this won't be of the nicer ways to deal with it.

No..... Because you do make helpful posts, you don't dress it up with good punctuation, and grammar, an then act like you know what you're doing.
You do know what you are doing, and you offer support.

I did not understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread