Retro Advice

Ben144

Jan 31, 2017
Hey
I am currently on a vps with a r63 hotel but i am looking to change to r63b or even rp as rp is more up to date but would they be any chance if i could switch without my users loosing any data like keep the users tables and replace the rest. Also i don't want to make the wrong chose at the same time so i have seen an R63 Hotel as i am using it. I have seen an r63b hotel as i have seen hotels with it but i have not seen an rp hotel so would someone please send me screenshots and what features rp has got please. I know i am asking for a bit much but if anyone could help me with this advice then that would be greatly appreciated.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Hey
I am currently on a vps with a r63 hotel but i am looking to change to r63b or even rp as rp is more up to date but would they be any chance if i could switch without my users loosing any data like keep the users tables and replace the rest. Also i don't want to make the wrong chose at the same time so i have seen an R63 Hotel as i am using it. I have seen an r63b hotel as i have seen hotels with it but i have not seen an rp hotel so would someone please send me screenshots and what features rp has got please. I know i am asking for a bit much but if anyone could help me with this advice then that would be greatly appreciated.
You could move data, the users are not the biggest problem. Depending on the database structure for the different emulators, you need to transfer items data aswell as rooms.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You've not seen an RP hotel?

Sorry?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
H
You've not seen an RP hotel?

Sorry?
Have a look at these.
But these are the features a simplistic hotel would have:
  • Combat (Hitting, Robbing)
  • Robbery of Vaults/Stores
  • Gangs
  • Turfs
  • Bounties
  • Banking
  • Hospital
  • Police
  • Guns
Have a look at this thread, you can download a RP emulator and see how things are coded.

Users who are viewing this thread