[REQUEST] Spineworld Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
I see that you don't want Spineworld to return. I guess that is your choice.

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
To return it is easy, i can just upload all files to a webserver + dedi + sql server,
And boot it up, but nobody will join, and thats not all those that do will complain about upgrades, something you wont be able to deliver as its all client-side.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
You keep saying I can't yet you don't even know me. I don't care if no one will join if all they do is complain, I just want to bring Spineworld back. I have the resources at my disposal to run it and develop it.

Last edited:

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Incase you didn't notice, there are people on your Facebook page "Spineworld Server" that really want it to come back, even to this day they are posting to the page.

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
Greetings,
I HAVE MaouKami's FILES
LINK FOR CLIENT SIDED:
SORRY I CANT POST LINKS TRY TO READ IT

gyrfoo10.png

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Greetings,
I HAVE MaouKami's FILES
LINK FOR CLIENT SIDED:
SORRY I CANT POST LINKS TRY TO READ IT

gyrfoo10.png
Hi,

Thanks for the post.. they seem messy but usable.. When you said you have MaouKami's files.. did you mean you have everything? If so.. do you have his server files?

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
omg, so happy you are alive, after reading you last message was one year old, i hoped you wouldnt have lost hope.
So, basically what my expert programmer friend said and Maoukami said are that these files are only client sided, the server sided we dont have, and should be rewritten.
These were the files i grabbed from his website while it was still working. Im not a programmer myself but i am currently learning python.
Still, he said that the code should be decoded or something, not sure about that one though.

yesterday i posted a post to start recreating spineworld, there you can find my discussion, please visit:
ctg9rr10.png

also that asshole Maoukami is so fucking rude, you are willing to do everything to recreate spineworld but he is like, hey i have the files, nu uh you aint getting that shit , be jealous.
The question is why? why doesnt he want to give the files? the server files? He has nothing to lose? I mean.... He put maybe alot of work into it but then?
Not enough money to keep up the servers? GIVE US THE FILES AND WE WILL RUN IT for fucks sake.

Also how can i contact you?
Can you please install a software called 'EvolveHQ" its a gaming app on your pc to chat with people, my expert programmer friend only chats on there, you can add me my name is DemonCock123 , sorry for troll name but you cant change usernames, so i just sticked with it. We can then discuss in a group chat.
Thoough right now its late so i have to learn for my exam tomorrow, also my last one then i have 3 weeks of hollidays to help recreate spineworld.
-ZedPython

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
So, how is the work going?
are you succeeding?
need my help for something?
Just ask, i will do my best to help.

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
Just , install
and on there add me my username is "Demoncock123"
we can make a group chat.

do it pls

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Sorry, been a really busy day. I'm installing it and will message you once I'm online.

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
So, how is the recreation of spineworld going?
Where are you with the server files?

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Just for the record... I have posted the conversation log between me and ZedPython with threats.

I don't want to release my file collection yet until I know it is 100% complete. He keeps begging me for the files...

spineworlder

Feb 5, 2016
Jazzy I'm so exited to hear your trying to restart spineworld I've spent the last 4 years wondering where it went after shutting down but always ended up on migoland which was boring as fuck.
Please don't let your python deter from remaking the game cuz there are probably a lot of people looking foward to it, I'm evEn willing to spread the word if it was to ever be done

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
Just for the record... I have posted the conversation log between me and ZedPython with threats.

I don't want to release my file collection yet until I know it is 100% complete. He keeps begging me for the files...
I'm sorry mate.
So hows spineworld going? Any improvements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread