[REQUEST] Spineworld Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Hi Devbest,

I recently found a Spineworld private server, however the owner has said he doesn't care for it any more but will not release any of the files so that I can continue the project. So, I have decided to try and collect as many as I can. If you have any files from Spineworld, (DCR, CCT, site files, servers, etc) please send them to me so I can create a private server base to be released and hopefully we can bring Spineworld back to how it use to be.

Kind regards,
- Jazzy.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I have two questions;

- Is the owner go by the name of ThuGie?
- What's the website of this private server?

I can help you out.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Hi,

I believe it is. The link is

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
I know. I have managed to get some by monitoring all chrome connections through a proxy but I don't know what I'm missing.

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
Hey ThuGie here,
Don't even bother with spineworld, yeah i ran the private server.

But people only complain ask for impossible stuff and then stop coming so yeah.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
The "impossible stuff" is usually things like they want the game to be as it was, which is something I can do. If you give me the files you used to run your private server, I could start updating it. I would obviously give you credit as you started it.

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
What files client or server ?
If client they are on the internet people ripped them the moment i put the game online, but doubt you know how to decompile, do not mean unprotect but decompile.
If server, write one yourself lol. Also you cant update the game with the server, all updates need to be done client-side, + you need all original room informtion,
From sounds, walk-path-sounds, aka grid stuff, proper image sets per room etc, etc,etc so yeah i call bull.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
Hi,

Writing things like quests will be server side. Getting client files isn't possible when all of the releases seem to be on Mega Upload, which ofcourse does not exist anymore. I believe you are being selfish holding back the files you have as I could do a lot with them instead of just keep them stored on a hard drive forever more.

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
Lol,

Again, if you magically are able to add code to my server, what i am not gone release,
You should also be able to write one of your own, instead of asking people to do the main work for you first.
Also you wont be able to add quests, as damn! you don't got no protocol of it son!

Learn to code first, instead asking other people to do your work lol.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Lol,

Again, if you magically are able to add code to my server, what i am not gone release,
You should also be able to write one of your own, instead of asking people to do the main work for you first.
Also you wont be able to add quests, as damn! you don't got no protocol of it son!

Learn to code first, instead asking other people to do your work lol.
If His willing to give it a shot just let him try?

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
Sure, but without the stuff i have written,
He can download the client files online, then take them apart to get packets, and make a server.
If he can code + update the client he should be at least able to this much.

jazzy348

Nov 25, 2011
It's a bit impossible when there are no client files online anymore. Just with a quick Google search you can see that the only available files are the Migoland files, maybe with a few Spineworld files but without a set that includes the main ones, it's pretty pointless.

MaouKami

Dec 4, 2011
I have seen some uploads of it, but anyway, even if i where to upload the client files,
I highly doubt you will get anywhere, to make it clear find somebody but not me i am not going to upload them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread