[REQUEST] Old custom clothes used on v26 RP hotels (ref. included)

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Hey you angry lovely people!
I assume this is the right section. Either way, in short I spent the past 4 hours before I went to sleep looking my ass off on google and on forums for the clothes used on HabboRP (and other v26 rps) back when Sojobo ran it. I want the police top the most. I got one screenshot of it when he had it open a while back. I've only found that angle and the other direction (which is basically the same side) making it hard to replicate. The youtube videos I've found obviously are of pisspoor quality and are of 0 fuqin help whatsoever.

I'm just wondering if anyone's got other images (pref. other angles like back and front) of it, and/or know where I can get hold of the old files (if you have an swf of it, that would be.. well fantastic - but i'm not optimistic) used on the v26 rp hotels (that had these clothes) as I've found images of it used multiple places. Back "in those days" people seemed to use Megaupload for their shit, which was shutdown so the downloads are hard to come by..

Only reason I need it, is that I'm a crap artist - and really like the look of it.

Here's the pic I've got to refresh your mind:
ly26njI.png

I welcome any response that doesn't say "draw it yourself" or something down the same ally. As said, I'm a crap artist and would pref like to have atleast the direct front angle to draw the rest.

Edit: it might be worth saying that I don't need the cct files or whatever they are as I'm making the swf version of it.

Last edited:

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Found some files that might work, atleast they download.
Catch is that my local PHP version is too new to run the piece-o-shit phpretro, and I'm not very keen on uninstalling my current setup just to get some screenshots.. Atleast not without knowing whether or not the clothes are even there.

Should anyone feel generous enough to set it up and have a look for me, I'd really appreciate 360 degree screenshots of the police top (911.png for reference). Here are also the other custom clothes (armless) which are also very nice.
HI697Fq.png
TP7VesX.png
ZYTrk9d.png

Might be a very optimistic request that, as I suppose it would take some time. Either way, this is how they look if someone haven't seem them. Still, that police top is VERY nice and I really want it! D:

That vest is very cute. I hope someone helps you out.
I'm such a fucking retard! THANK YOU - it might be alot easier to replicate it if I just make it a vest to put ontop of a black shirt. Thank you thank you thank you <3_<3<3_<3<3_<3

Users who are viewing this thread