[REQUEST] Need the last Dev branch (PlusEmu R3)

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
Hi there, after multiple messages to @Sledmore or temporary team of Plus Emu devs, i need you to give me, if you have it before the git went down, the last untouched commit of the dev build of Plus Emu.
I formatted my computer days ago and forgot to make a backup of this gem :(

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
There were some changes from R2 to R3 however a lot of the required tables weren't released with it (I think). There's a ton of changes from R1 to R2 though, I personally still use R1.

The download link isn't available anymore @JynX you got a mirror for other people to use?

Occult

Oct 14, 2011
There were some changes from R2 to R3 however a lot of the required tables weren't released with it (I think). There's a ton of changes from R1 to R2 though, I personally still use R1.

The download link isn't available anymore @JynX you got a mirror for other people to use?
Same, R1 does the trick for me.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
@Kak can you give me a download for R1?

@Pepine heb je een goede link van de R3? Die van jou bevat geen emulator bestand (om hem te starten) en met debuggen komen er verschillende errors.
Build 1 EMU -

Build 1 SWFS -

the database is in the emulator source folder called "sqls"

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
@Kak i have opened the ports, need a vps restart? can you give me the link of the tut?
you probably didnt do it correctly though. i find that whenever someone says they did i end up having to open them correctly for them. its definitely a port issue if you can access client on pc but not vps vice versa

Portforwarding: Open up windows firewall with advanced security > inbound rules > new rule > port > tcp > specific local ports: 30000,30001 > allow the connection > name it retro > finish
Repeat for outbound rules also!

whether you need to do it outbound too i dont really know but i usually do

Users who are viewing this thread