[REQUEST] Latest Production [Plus Emulator]

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Hello.

Can anyone link me or send to me the latest PRODUCTION of Plus Emulator with Cracked SWFS and a Clean DB as I've looked everywhere and cannot find any.

Would be very much appreciated if so.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Honestly this is a push, it's not even help it's a request. From being from this section for quite a while there's only a few certain individuals who actually know what the heck they're doing with productions, packets and structure changes. I've not seen many releases however Sledmore did release some kind of tutorial for packets in the tutorial section.

I only replied with this because I personally don't think many will reply.

You can find the latest release with a database and SWFs on this forum, but even that's not the latest.

Try

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Honestly this is a push, it's not even help it's a request. From being from this section for quite a while there's only a few certain individuals who actually know what the heck they're doing with productions, packets and structure changes. I've not seen many releases however Sledmore did release some kind of tutorial for packets in the tutorial section.

I only replied with this because I personally don't think many will reply.

You can find the latest release with a database and SWFs on this forum, but even that's not the latest.

Try
Thank you for that information. I'll have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread