[REQUEST] - Hebba.us CMS

Mindblower99

Oct 28, 2010
I was interested in knowing if anyone knew or had this CMS. More specifically their Register pages.

Thanks,
Mindblower

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
Yes, this is my CMS. It will be released in a month or so, we're just going over the bugs and fixing things up.

The fucked up CSS has already been sorted, just gotta upload the deployment version that also includes other features.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
You must be registered for see images attach

idk I don't think you need it

Tbh, when it's made responsive and has had a few changes it looks somewhat nicer IMO, could probably do with a different hotel view image though. (1920x1080px screen reso).

8tGRogM.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hahah.

I had a feeling people might just rip it from Hebba and then skin it for rev, which in my opinion is kinda pointless.

I'll fix the hebba version and then release the PSDs and shit so you can all do what you like with it.
LOL DID YOU SAY REV

I hate Uber, Rev, Illumina or any other trashy product in this community. I'm using Laravel mate for all my work, I have yet to rip this as I was kidding, it's essentially Project Habbo with 95% of it removed lol

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
LOL DID YOU SAY REV

I hate Uber, Rev, Illumina or any other trashy product in this community. I'm using Laravel mate for all my work, I have yet to rip this as I was kidding, it's essentially Project Habbo with 95% of it removed lol
How do you work this out to be Project Habbo?

Furthermore, if it's "95%" of it removed, then it's not Project Habbo, lmao?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
How do you work this out to be Project Habbo?

Furthermore, if it's "95%" of it removed, then it's not Project Habbo, lmao?
If you cut off your dick, would you still have the original male DNA in your body still? Shut up. It would be lol, make a more valid point.

Your design itself essentially follows Habbo.com and Project Habbo lol

Users who are viewing this thread