Request A Signature Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mee

May 4, 2012
ZackSignature2_zps1b7f4851.jpg

Could you please make me a signature like the one above^, same background, colors, font size and everything but instead of it saying Zack can you make it Tommy

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Enjoy! Let me know if you want anything redone or changed.
nquvq9.jpg

So, what you are saying is, you want me to make that your signature background, correct?

Sorry for a late reply, that is correct :)
= Background.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
i want a sexy sig with sexy anime girls with my name on it cource, tag me when done

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hello There!
I know this request gonna sound a bit huge or so, but it would be really awsome if you can do it. :)
If you can do a signature like this:
But the name Should be Khalil and under it the following email: [email protected].And can you please change the size to the size of your signature ?
Thanks!

Aug 22, 2011
Hello There!
I know this request gonna sound a bit huge or so, but it would be really awsome if you can do it. :)
If you can do a signature like this:
But the name Should be Khalil and under it the following email: [email protected].And can you please change the size to the size of your signature ?
Thanks!

Same background and render(picture) or shall I change it from Crysis to something else?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Same background and render(picture) or shall I change it from Crysis to something else?

It would be really awsome if you used the bg you use for yours, but your gonna refuse and say you don't make copies of it and that's fine by me.
If you refuse, you can use the bg of this one, .
and next to my name can you please write (Web Developer) and please write in as small as you can ?
Thanks!

Aug 22, 2011
It would be really awsome if you used the bg you use for yours, but your gonna refuse and say you don't make copies of it and that's fine by me.
If you refuse, you can use the bg of this one, .
and next to my name can you please write (Web Developer) and please write in as small as you can ?
Thanks!

Yeah, sorry, I'll use the other bg you requested; "small as I can?" Lol, alright sir.
Would you like a render(picture) or shall I just pick it by choice?

Render: The moon in the background is the render ;)
Big Text: Supa
Small Text: Vincent Kaye
Colors: Any
Background: [Can I have 460x220 out of the middle?]

Thanks! :)

I am sorry it toke so long to do yours, I probably forgot or something.
If you want anything redone or changed, just let me know!
25yu1c3.jpg

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah, sorry, I'll use the other bg you requested; "small as I can?" Lol, alright sir.
You can choose, but make sure you choose something sexy and that would match the taste of a web developer please.
and when i said "as small as you can", not you make it as small as it can't be read, but small to be put next to the name. Thanks man!

Aug 22, 2011
You can choose, but make sure you choose something sexy and that would match the taste of a web developer please.
and when i said "as small as you can", not you make it as small as it can't be read, but small to be put next to the name. Thanks man!
Alright, working on it as we speak.

Render: i dont mind, w/e you reckon is good.​
Text: Robbo​
Color(s): w/e you think blends with the background​
Background:
Size: Any size, just make it look good.​
Anything Else: Nah nothing else, much appreicated for this service.​

I am sorry I toke to long on yours as well.
But, here you go, if you want anything redone or changed, just let me know!
2q82av5.jpg

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012

I am sorry it toke so long to do yours, I probably forgot or something.
If you want anything redone or changed, just let me know!
25yu1c3.jpg

It's nice,
thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread