Request A Signature Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2011
I know this is a signature request thread, but I've seen others request logos, so I'll give it ago as I like your work you've presented so far.

Format:
Render: Minecraft
Text:
I sort of have a large request on text, but here goes:
  • ObboCraft.COM (Large not too big, but larger then every other part of text, maybe top left.)
  • Below 'ObboCraft.COM' add; play.obbocraft.com.
  • Bottom: 24/7 | Survival PVP | Factions | 40 Slots | Kit Starter (With a shade of grey or something over it, and this text being in white).
Color(s): What you think works the best.
Background: Minecraft
Size: 468x60 (Width x Height)
Anything Else: Anything you think you can do to improve it :p.

I'll give it a shot thanks for the request.

Edit: Would you like it animated or no? Or would you like me to do both and see which one you like better?

Updated
Here are two more demos that I made today:
27ypu9e.jpg

riaed2.jpg

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'll give it a shot thanks for the request.

Edit: Would you like it animated or no? Or would you like me to do both and see which one you like better?,

If you would like to animate it, then sure! I'd like you to do both though like you suggested, :p.

DrakeJohnson

Dec 30, 2012
Would it be possible for you to make me an Avatar?
If you can, text: Drake
font: Minecraft style.
with a MC figure.

Thanks!

Aug 22, 2011
It looks great! However its not really my taste, and North Sider needs to be 1 word: Northsider
It's a little bit to white

No worries, I can redo it.

Edit: Sorry, that I was unable to do some signatures last night and today, but I will work on them tomorrow. I had some homework to finish up, and I got college in the morning.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Background:
Text: Leader
Extra: I want the text to be at the bottom, and for a light fog to cover the picture.

Aug 22, 2011
I've been having troubles catching up on school, but I will work on all the signatures that I haven't done, asap.
Got back to working on signatures/logos, they should all be done by Friday or Saturday, trying to Multi-Task with homework and the signatures/logos.
Here are some that I manage to finish, the other ones will be posted tomorrow (Saturday).
358qhaq.jpg

2jae1ys.jpg

DrakeJohnson

Dec 30, 2012
I've been having troubles catching up on school, but I will work on all the signatures that I haven't done, asap.
Got back to working on signatures/logos, they should all be done by Friday or Saturday, trying to Multi-Task with homework and the signatures/logos.
Here are some that I manage to finish, the other ones will be posted tomorrow (Saturday).

2jae1ys.jpg

Thanks!

Aug 22, 2011
I have another idea for your avatar which I will finish after I do the other signatures/logos.
Drake, If you want any of them redone, just let me know.
Here's the other idea I had in mind:
28bgr9w.jpg

Aug 22, 2011
I know this is a signature request thread, but I've seen others request logos, so I'll give it ago as I like your work you've presented so far.

Format:
Render: Minecraft
Text:
I sort of have a large request on text, but here goes:
  • ObboCraft.COM (Large not too big, but larger then every other part of text, maybe top left.)
  • Below 'ObboCraft.COM' add; play.obbocraft.com.
  • Bottom: 24/7 | Survival PVP | Factions | 40 Slots | Kit Starter (With a shade of grey or something over it, and this text being in white).
Color(s): What you think works the best.

Background: Minecraft
Size: 468x60 (Width x Height)
Anything Else: Anything you think you can do to improve it :p.

Here you go, if you want anything changed or redone, just let me know!
jubwus.jpg

161argz.gif

Background:
Text: Leader
Extra: I want the text to be at the bottom, and for a light fog to cover the picture.

Leader, if you want anything changed or redone, just let me know!
21dg6jk.jpg

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Render: i dont mind, w/e you reckon is good.​
Text: Robbo​
Color(s): w/e you think blends with the background​
Background:
Size: Any size, just make it look good.​
Anything Else: Nah nothing else, much appreicated for this service.​

Aug 22, 2011
Bump.
Some more demo's; I didn't work much on them, their kind of sloppy, I'll make better ones later. I still have to finish some other signatures that I already started on, which should be posted tomorrow.
30bn4as.jpg

2h7l3ll.jpg

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Bump.
Some more demo's; I didn't work much on them, their kind of sloppy, I'll make better ones later. I still have to finish some other signatures that I already started on, which should be posted tomorrow.
30bn4as.jpg

2h7l3ll.jpg
moz-screenshot.png
In the style of the second one...
I want Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread