[REQ] Requesting r63 SWF with custom furnitures in catalogue [REW\Q]

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Hey DevBest! I would love if anyone could send me a swf with custom made furnitures (plenty of them), cause I'm not sure how to add custom furnitures myself, I've tried some tutorials with no luck, because the SQLS. So I hope anyone can send me their swf or anything like that, cause I'd really need it. (Im a noob).

Sincerly Ziamerko

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey DevBest! I would love if anyone could send me a swf with custom made furnitures (plenty of them), cause I'm not sure how to add custom furnitures myself, I've tried some tutorials with no luck, because the SQLS. So I hope anyone can send me their swf or anything like that, cause I'd really need it. (Im a noob).

Sincerly Ziamerko
What emulator are you using? I can help you fix the SQL's with r63a emulators.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
What R63 SWFs or Specific furni swf,i have 'major', count on me;)
Do reply to me A$AP!

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
What R63 SWFs or Specific furni swf,i have 'major', count on me;)
Do reply to me A$AP!

Hey if I can add your skype you can help me. :) I'm missing a huge amount of furni, hoping you can supply me with swfs,sqls, and furni data. That would be great. And also I'll give credits for my r63 catalogue release!

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey if I can add your skype you can help me. :) I'm missing a huge amount of furni, hoping you can supply me with swfs,sqls, and furni data. That would be great. And also I'll give credits for my r63 catalogue release!
Use that, has a lot of furniture which I tidied up and fixed SQL's.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Link not working ;)

And use your skype and send me link :D

They are the same with R63B, just the table structure is different. The SQL corresponds with the columns
Got any custom bundle packs that you would like to see in my catalogue release?

Users who are viewing this thread