[Report] Fresh Hotel - Stolen Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
It's not hard to get up, i was up my way to get up aswell, i was ranked 33-34th, when a kind gentleman came to my hotel and requested for me to use his spot for the future.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
It's not hard to get up, i was up my way to get up aswell, i was ranked 33-34th, when a kind gentleman came to my hotel and requested for me to use his spot for the future.

[2]
These kids make it sound like its mission impossible lol

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
1. Muscab isn't someone who would hack another person for an account.
2. It's just an account, grow up
3. It's not hard to advance quickly
4. It's habbo
5. Stop being kids.

Hejula

Jul 25, 2011
Google said:
1. Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it: "thieves stole her bicycle"; "she was found guilty of stealing from her employers"; "stolen goods".

It was stolen. Whoever changed the passwords and gave the account to the idiots at Fresh had no permission from the Buzz owner. Why would he have permission?

Metrix

Jul 21, 2011
It was stolen. Whoever changed the passwords and gave the account to the idiots at Fresh had no permission from the Buzz owner. Why would he have permission?

He would have permission because he paid for it, albeit with a staff rank. Dumb shit.

Also, I'd like to see you walk to your local police station and report theft of a topsite spot for an Illegal Copyright-infringing Habbo Retro, i'd be with you all the way.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Idiots at fresh hotel? I think you need to gtfo now.

Anyways, can we stop spamming we get it the account was given to fresh hotel. Deal with it..

Wikipedia

Dont fluff my new pillow
Aug 4, 2011
Because the moderator's are to lazy to get the thread closed so it's actually gonna be open for a wile

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
No, there is nothing I can do. If you have a secure password, and keep it to yourself, you should have no problems with losing your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread