[Report] Fresh Hotel - Stolen Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenomania

Jan 19, 2011
I own buzzhotel.net and my thehabbos account (HrCrazy) was stolen and has now been changed to Fresh Hotel (#15 on thehabbos) is there anything I can do?

-Donny-

Jul 30, 2011
Um,
Don't give out your password like you did....
And you should talk to RastaLulz ( God Of The Forum ) He might know how to help ;)

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
This Account was not "hacked" it was actually given to me, and the fact that you mentioned "hacked" is beyond my knowledge, Earlirer yesterday the account owner joined my retro, handed me his spot for a position on my retro, it was all fairly fair

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
Alright. First off, you do not own BuzzHotel, because Fresh was given that spot by the owner of that account, and it was not stolen in any way. I was there when the owner, Rob, gave Fresh Hotel that spot.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I own buzzhotel.net and my thehabbos account (HrCrazy) was stolen and has now been changed to Fresh Hotel (#15 on thehabbos) is there anything I can do?
Liar, you own that other hotel. Trying to get a better spotlight ehh.
Muscab can't hack thanks.

You'll never know what someone is capable of.

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
LOL, ikr Rory.
From my knowledge of knowing him for years, he's never hacked or even tried to hack. Muscab isn't like that. Someone actually came on fresh and gave it him.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
So next time XenoMania, I'd advise you to not try and get in the spotlight for some hotel that was not yours, and that you aren't even linked to.

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Lawl? It didn't get stolen it was handed for free. complete different thing.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
We don't care about your Habbo drama, sort this out somewhere else, you're spamming up the forums. No point posting here, Rasta won't just take your word for whatever happened.

D3m0n

Apr 2, 2011
Haha, You should learn how to lie mate. In that way, why even lie about it? I do understand that "its difficult" to get to the top 25 on TH as everyone says it is. Might think of finding proof that the spot was yours in the first place (screenshots, details, and others). But nice attempt there buddy. #up#

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Haha, You should learn how to lie mate. In that way, why even lie about it? I do understand that "its difficult" to get to the top 25 on TH as everyone says it is. Might think of finding proof that the spot was yours in the first place (screenshots, details, and others). But nice attempt there buddy. #up#
It isnt hard to get up we did it in 2 months just saying

Wikipedia

Dont fluff my new pillow
Aug 4, 2011
This is another wastless post with getting attention like i've already said you need to keep your personal information like your password and your accounts for yourself and do never use the same password that your using for either your paypal account or anything else \

Please close this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread