REMOVED.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
I'm sorry but now it just sounds like your attempting to recreate the RevCMS 3.0 HK for Rev 1.9

Most people don't realize that why none makes these crazy ass extra CMS features like creating/creating room models, inserting SWF's and changing the themes is because basically, if you aren't Kryptos, you ain't gonna succeed with 100% security.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi, nice development, but can you show us some code?

Thanks.

ButtLord420

Please delete my devbest account.
Dec 11, 2010
I'm sorry but now it just sounds like your attempting to recreate the RevCMS 3.0 HK for Rev 1.9

Most people don't realize that why none makes these crazy ass extra CMS features like creating/creating room models, inserting SWF's and changing the themes is because basically, if you aren't Kryptos, you ain't gonna succeed with 100% security.
I've never seen revcms 3.0 hk. This is just a tool/utility. What security "needs" to be added for a script like this anyway? The only thing to protect is the database and files on my site beofre they go to anyone elses. Plus, all users have the right to view the install sql's if they want to be sure.

Hi, nice development, but can you show us some code?

Thanks.
Thanks for showing interest, at the moment I've started to code the part on my server for the catalouge, which won't be released however once I start working on the client-side code I'll upload that. The client-side will also be open source but all official downloads will be released in this thread.

And a screenie or 2 would be wonderful.
There is no "cosmetics" on it yet for the server-side (client side not done) but I'm thinking a metro theme OR habbo's catalouge theme.

- any of you interested in BETA testing?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've never seen revcms 3.0 hk. This is just a tool/utility. What security "needs" to be added for a script like this anyway? The only thing to protect is the database and files on my site beofre they go to anyone elses. Plus, all users have the right to view the install sql's if they want to be sure.

Thanks for showing interest, at the moment I've started to code the part on my server for the catalouge, which won't be released however once I start working on the client-side code I'll upload that. The client-side will also be open source but all official downloads will be released in this thread.

There is no "cosmetics" on it yet for the server-side (client side not done) but I'm thinking a metro theme OR habbo's catalouge theme.

- any of you interested in BETA testing?

So you're not releasing the actual code? What? And no, I'm just interested in knowing if you will finish and release this or not.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
So you're not releasing the actual code? What? And no, I'm just interested in knowing if you will finish and release this or not.
The client code that everyone has on there site yes. But for security reasons the actual catalouge on my site won't be.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
First of all collecting the plugins from devbest would only receive about 1/2 because most are released between the plugins section and habbo section. Also it would take a lot of coding and more likely to fuck up. Im thinking about learning php and mysql a little bit and create a theme changer changing Rev's theme system to receive through the database rather than folders. <3 I cant wait to see how you do. Gl and I like to beta test it

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Seems odd, but what security reasons?
The client side that everybody get's will be open source. The catalouge on my side won't because then people can create fake versions of my script.

First of all collecting the plugins from devbest would only receive about 1/2 because most are released between the plugins section and habbo section. Also it would take a lot of coding and more likely to fuck up. Im thinking about learning php and mysql a little bit and create a theme changer changing Rev's theme system to receive through the database rather than folders. <3 I cant wait to see how you do. Gl and I like to beta test it
It's worth a try :D - BETA accepted. thanks for the GL.

Nice, want so see this finished.
Thanks, me too :p 
Just decided to give a small sneak peak.

opik4JZKoEl0.png
that page is a page that shows the notification boxes and the modals.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
The client side that everybody get's will be open source. The catalouge on my side won't because then people can create fake versions of my script.

It's worth a try :D - BETA accepted. thanks for the GL.

Thanks, me too :p 
Just decided to give a small sneak peak.

opik4JZKoEl0.png
that page is a page that shows the notification boxes and the modals.
Seems spammed but nice any php snippets ??

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
The blue area mainly and how alerts pops over the other
You won't be getting that many alerts, I only put 3 there so that you can see what it looks like. Alerts will also be timed to dissmiss after a few seconds.

Beta Tester Applications are now open.

BETA APPLICATIONS:

Code:
Name:
URL:
Reason for testing:
Things I like about this:
Things I dislike about this:
Nixon has already been accepted.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Name: Zark Hotek
URL:
Reason for testing: Wouldnt mind to give it ago and report bugs that I find.
Things I like about this: Looks quite good by screen shots. The use of colours and the template is nice.
Things I dislike about this: Cant say with just screenshots.

ButtLord420

Dec 11, 2010
Name: Zark Hotek
URL:
Reason for testing: Wouldnt mind to give it ago and report bugs that I find.
Things I like about this: Looks quite good by screen shots. The use of colours and the template is nice.
Things I dislike about this: Cant say with just screenshots.
Application Status: Accepted.

Current Accepted Applications:
Damon
Nixonn

Don't forget to send your application in aswell!

Users who are viewing this thread