(Releasing Soon)Tell me what you think?(Releasing Soon)

HotelHoster

Sep 19, 2013
This looks quite good. Ill be sure to give this a little go when you release it :)

Ill give it a 9/10 for now, a few things could be changed to make it a little neater.

HotelHoster

Sep 19, 2013
Im not sure if you will agree but, I think there is just a little too much moving text on the index and that. I though that the title "Welcome to LostHabbo" can stop in the centre of the login box including "© Powered by / RevCMS / Thanks to Kryptos / Edited By Justin007" but the site description keeps scrolling through of you understand what I mean.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
This isn't his edit at all. It's just a rip from my hotel.

My advertisement on here -
My hotel link, habcast.net

It's just a shitty rip. Since i have room models, a good staff page, a better badgeshop etc requiring php which i doubt he knows. He didn't get them.

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
The index was already released on i didn't take it from yours. same with the me page
i just edited all my pages with the side bar but the me page is from here an the index is from here so the index an me page was already made and released before you made your hotel. so you took it from other people. so you stole it from the other site or took it from so don't try an make it seem like you made the index and me page. i used the index a me page that was release by someone else so it is not a rip from your hotel if someone already made it you didn't make it i just added the index and me page that was released for anyone to use the reset i add an did so its not a rip from your hotel if it was a rip from your hotel i would have copied all of your pages but i didn't even know you had a cms like my into you made that comment.

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Habcast me page View Source code Proof not the same
a23fb150abf94d3a2fcab9b9e1a678bf.png

My website view source code why different so tell me how i ripped? Nothing alike if i ripped would be the same .php file
155eeaf1fa87dd9b6eebaf093966ccc4.png

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
The index was already released on i didn't take it from yours. same with the me page
i just edited all my pages with the side bar but the me page is from here an the index is from here so the index an me page was already made and released before you made your hotel. so you took it from other people. so you stole it from the other site or took it from so don't try an make it seem like you made the index and me page. i used the index a me page that was release by someone else so it is not a rip from your hotel if someone already made it you didn't make it i just added the index and me page that was released for anyone to use the reset i add an did so its not a rip from your hotel if it was a rip from your hotel i would have copied all of your pages but i didn't even know you had a cms like my into you made that comment.

Don't give me that shit haha. That ***** site doesn't have my me page on any layout. Also, you have my content boxes, and you have the side part with the credits and stuff. I made all that. Only thing I didn't make was the index and register but I never claimed to have. Yes, sure you have some different pages on the actual cms, but you stole the whole layout, my content boxes, my me page and my news page. At the end off the day, it's done now, admit it and get over it. I made it and it looks great :)

P,S, you have the same hot campaigns as me LOL. Reason they didn't change is change you took the source, and don't have the sqls and code for the hot campaigns :)

Last edited:

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Yeah, true. It's claiming your work is someone elses which is the biggest shitty move by someone. Ripping is never the issue ever :)
Dude just calm down there are lots of retros out there with this side bar an all that before you even had it you didn't make it before everyone else just like Jeffrey_ said we all copy habbo or other hotels in a way. lets get this straight the style is not yours other people have made it before you. you just edited some of it to make it different now the content boxes i have already seen on hotels before habcast came out so you saying "Also, you have my content boxes" thats not yours so don't take credit for the content boxes. I never took credit i said i edited it and that is true i edited pages and added extra tab with cool stuff so i didn't once say credits to Justin i just said edits by Justin. because i added it.

P.S if anything all credits on any Revcms should always go to Kryptos without him there would be no revcms. all we do is edit it so i take no credit for anything i just edited some stuff to release to the community that's all. I didn't ask for a fight on this thread if you don't like what i did or release don't reply to it please.

Last edited:

Xversion

Jul 5, 2014
Don't give me that shit haha. That ***** site doesn't have my me page on any layout. Also, you have my content boxes, and you have the side part with the credits and stuff. I made all that. Only thing I didn't make was the index and register but I never claimed to have. Yes, sure you have some different pages on the actual cms, but you stole the whole layout, my content boxes, my me page and my news page. At the end off the day, it's done now, admit it and get over it. I made it and it looks great :)

Bullshit. Go complain to your mum about ripping habbo.

- Nice rip from Habland (or whatever hotel - Habboon maybe, idk) Alert box xD

- Ripped their online page
- Ripped their Rooms page

(rooms)
(online)

suck on it, because all you do is claim credits and just rip parts from other sites

P,S, you have the same hot campaigns as me LOL. Reason they didn't change is change you took the source, and don't have the sqls and code for the hot campaigns :)
More like the images are on google.

Last edited:

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Bullshit. Go complain to your mum about ripping habbo.

- Nice rip from Habland (or whatever hotel - Habboon maybe, idk) Alert box xD

- Ripped their online page
- Ripped their Rooms page

(rooms)
(online)

suck on it, because all you do is claim credits and just rip parts from other sites

More like the images are on google.

Lmfao. Habland rip my stuff. Want proof? ask, . Me and him create stuff, and share with each other, and habland rip the fuck out of us. It's not big deal since he's not claiming he made unlike the guy in the OP who basically is.

Also, my room models is totally different to rehabs lmao. Also, with rehab, go and ask who made the online page. It's funny that my online page is more advanced then theres. Hmmm, funny that. I already said, idc about ripping. People saying they made something when they clearly doesn't bothers me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread