(Releasing Soon)Tell me what you think?(Releasing Soon)

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
Lmfao. Habland rip my stuff. Also, my room models is totally different to rehabs lmao. Also, with rehab, go and ask who made those pages. It's funny that my online page is more advanced then theres. Hmmm, funny that. I already said, idc about ripping. People saying they made something when they clearly doesn't bothers me, and that's what this kid did
Can you read what i said here

thats not yours so don't take credit for the content boxes. I never took credit i said i edited it and that is true i edited pages and added extra tab with cool stuff so i didn't once say credits to Justin i just said edits by Justin. because i added it.

P.S i never said i made it i said i edited it there is a difference. and i take no credit i just edited pages just like you did but you clam you made it You Just edited it you never made it if you made it you would have made aka coded your own me page an etc but you just edited it aka added other addons to it.

So before you say i said i made something read my thread not once in there does it say i made it. It just says i edited it so how about you leran how to read please and then respond to me.

Users who are viewing this thread