[RELEASE] Vinnie Catalog 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Releasing Next version In the next week or two.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
This WILL fuck your economy. Customs are one thing, but a catalogue of customs is another. IMO edit habboons and use it <3

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Thing is people think cause you have customs in a catalogue you have to use it, hello, get professional staff and tell them to not release any customs, or use any customs. fucking tards.
cause they are there you have to use them? LOGIC PLEASE! facepalm.jpg

This WILL fuck your economy. Customs are one thing, but a catalogue of customs is another. IMO edit habboons and use it <3
Okay, "Mr. Bot my voting so i get better rank" you're quixhotel rep got ruined so now you go back to fallout-hotel. which that failed to begin with, go back to shittaku

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Thing is people think cause you have customs in a catalogue you have to use it, hello, get professional staff and tell them to not release any customs, or use any customs. fucking tards.
cause they are there you have to use them? LOGIC PLEASE! facepalm.jpg

Okay, "Mr. Bot my voting so i get better rank" you're quixhotel rep got ruined so now you go back to fallout-hotel. which that failed to begin with, go back to shittaku
lolwut? umadbro? I don't bot the topsites, all my sites prove that. Go back to YOUR failure of a hotel.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
lolwut? umadbro? I don't bot the topsites, all my sites prove that. Go back to YOUR failure of a hotel.
You might want to see this then,

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
You might want to see this then,
Some kid got mad because i wouldn't tell him how to cheat on a MINECRAFT top site list. TheHabbos i haven't even tried and have no intentions on it as a lot of my other hotels traffic comes from it. Now please, get facts or get out

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Its very sexy ;o
But has it got
Usva + Anna + Cubie
and is it up to date
If not still alright but they are sexy.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Its very sexy ;o
But has it got
Usva + Anna + Cubie
and is it up to date
If not still alright but they are sexy.

Thank you! =)
I've done quite a bit of updated for the catalog.
Public Rares is now only accessible for rank 7+.
Olympics Furni added.
Savanna Furni added.
Jungle Furni added.
0vo9GZ.png

Ojh8PY.png

~~~~~
Pretty fucking obvious on what you are going to have when the 1.0 non beta release comes.
All furni & fixed names and descriptions. 8) Maybe that'll come before hand. 1.0 will be the complete perfection to the catalogue. Possibly an entire rewrite. who knows.
I GUESS I'LL RELEASE THIS TODAY/FINALLY!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Pl
Thank you! =)
I've done quite a bit of updated for the catalog.
Public Rares is now only accessible for rank 7+.
Olympics Furni added.
Savanna Furni added.
Jungle Furni added.
0vo9GZ.png

Ojh8PY.png

~~~~~
Pretty fucking obvious on what you are going to have when the 1.0 non beta release comes.
All furni & fixed names and descriptions. 8) Maybe that'll come before hand. 1.0 will be the complete perfection to the catalogue. Possibly an entire rewrite. who knows.
I GUESS I'LL RELEASE THIS TODAY/FINALLY!
Please do I may use this Does it have boutique O.e

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Pl
Please do I may use this Does it have boutique O.e
Boutique is romance I believe. Regardless, this catalog is missing quite a bit of furni. And it's to come over time.
I am the only developer of it. And my time to work on online projects reduces over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread