[RELEASE] Vinnie Catalog 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
i love working in navicat, can do it for hours straight, and i love working on my catalog even more.

i've decided that i will release my works. this first release is nothing special, the original code if for whoever coded the sql's for phoenix. i simple edited to my liking, very similar to fresh hotel. so really this catalog is a load of fucking customs, and organized, alphabetical, and "order" i sat through and went through every line to make it alphabetical (precisely in "Furniture" category, and "Order" for each and every single page.

Screenshots:
just about every custom in catalog is in this room,
6ELN8.png

FVME8.png
RmCXR.png

xOUyo.png
SULY9.png
cvDmO.png
BVs1A.png
GuqLD.png
c6hsk.png

Downloads:

You should have no problems, this is testing and working 100% on
Let me know if you do.

Thank me by liking the post!<3 :)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Don't like it... This catalogue can really fuuck your hotel up, especially if you gain 70+ users... Imagine 70+ users purchasing 100 dicemasters repeatedly. That's 70,000+ queries on your server... Other than that it looks quite decent... If I was to use it I'd make the furni amounts much smaller, maybe about 5.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
Bulk offers = 10x not 100x - Only 100x with special staff pages, which only a few can access, to stop the db from going... BANG.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
When I buy something is disconnects me what do I do ?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
If people weren't jews and got shit servers people would have no problems

Fix your fucking grammar.

Or set them up correctly.. But still all I got to do is sit there buying packages of 100 with an auto-clicker and boom, that'd be quite a few items in the database lol.

But still, nice release.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Or set them up correctly.. But still all I got to do is sit there buying packages of 100 with an auto-clicker and boom, that'd be quite a few items in the database lol.

But still, nice release.
Tbh, it is the same thing as 1x 10x but faster. ;l
What is there really to do, lol.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
If people weren't jews and got shit servers people would have no problems

Fix your fucking grammar.
The Grammer is the Fucking Same Answer the Question Every thing is set right but when I buy something is D/C's me
and I'm not a jew

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Here is my translation to what you said:
"
The Grammer is the Fucking Same Answer the Question Every thing is set right but when I buy something is (it) D/C's me.
Also, I'm not a jew.
"
If it disconnects you, you did something wrong or something is wrong. I am using this catalog, 100% working & efficient in the way it will not disconnect or interrupt gaming. The catalog is perfect for a noob hotel to run on for its lifetime.

Tydus

Jun 5, 2011
i love working in navicat, can do it for hours straight, and i love working on my catalog even more.

i've decided that i will release my works. this first release is nothing special, the original code if for whoever coded the sql's for phoenix. i simple edited to my liking, very similar to fresh hotel. so really this catalog is a load of fucking customs, and organized, alphabetical, and "order" i sat through and went through every line to make it alphabetical (precisely in "Furniture" category, and "Order" for each and every single page.

Screenshots:
just about every custom in catalog is in this room,
6ELN8.png

FVME8.png
RmCXR.png

xOUyo.png
SULY9.png
cvDmO.png
BVs1A.png
GuqLD.png
c6hsk.png
lio0b.png

Downloads:

You should have no problems, this is testing and working 100% on
Let me know if you do.

Thank me by liking the post!<3 :)

Just asking but what swfs do you use

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Tbh, it is the same thing as 1x 10x but faster. ;l
What is there really to do, lol.

Well if your hotel has over 85million items, such as Fresh Hotel, and you need to move servers, have fun uploading the database and even backing it up, lol.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Not sure just downloaded off somewhere.

Part of owning a hotel, :p

Exactly, part of owning a hotel is knowing what can go wrong, and how to prevent it, and if you know you'll have to go to the pain and downtime, why make x100 bulks with cheap-ass prices, nice logic.

Tydus

Jun 5, 2011
Not sure just downloaded off somewhere.

Part of owning a hotel, :p

If you dont mind can ya send link (Up to you)

EDIT--
Very nice i went on your hotel to try it, only thing wrong with it,
No USVA Furni But Still Very nice!

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Exactly, part of owning a hotel is knowing what can go wrong, and how to prevent it, and if you know you'll have to go to the pain and downtime, why make x100 bulks with cheap-ass prices, nice logic.
It's not cheap. 20k for 100 dog treats...
If you dont mind can ya send link (Up to you)

EDIT--
Very nice i went on your hotel to try it, only thing wrong with it,
No USVA Furni But Still Very nice!
BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread