(Release) Staff badges

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
Got bored so I made some more unreleased staff badges. Simple and clean, also colour custom ribbons.
This isn't a service, you can ask @Xylo on his thread if you're that lazy. (which is ).

YfV7uM6.gif
PBsTsz5.gif
t0LCbHA.gif
7FV3mzR.gif
juR8Jwq.gif
Y6IvydZ.gif

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
These are pretty cool Jannic, nice release. Hope people stop jacking Boon's now. Guess I'll add them to my thread. :p

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The crown one looks nice. The other one meh idk. Good release, many froobes could do with this :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Both pretty good, but that second one is something else - so damn nice.

Good job, nice release.

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
The crown one looks nice. The other one meh idk. Good release, many froobes could do with this :)
Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it.
Both pretty good, but that second one is something else - so damn nice.

Good job, nice release.
Thank you, I personally don't like the ribbon colour I decided to use but that's so easily changeable when I'm bothered to play around with it. It's too dark but I wanted it to blend with the crown more, so the ribbon isn't as shiny/appealing as it could be.

I added new badges to the OP. Two trial badges and 1 re-release but template version ( ), may make a golden version of , but dunno if it's worth it. Opinions?

ZeoMan2

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks, still making more gradually. Kind of turned off from retros at the moment so my motivation is gone so will be slowly releasing more when I find some.

edit: Uploaded new badge to original post.
Can u please make this one?

PBsTsz5.gif

Name: Night STAFF

Lost

in the sauce
Jan 17, 2016
He already took my silence as a response and went ahead and commented on Xylo's thread. Thanks though.

edt: He asked for Xylo's service @ and still proceeded to comment earlier today, haha wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread