• Too small

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
Hello Devbest, this is my first release so it may not be too good! :)
I have created a new staff badge for you to use if you wish. Sorry if it is too small.

Habbo:
fP95X5Z.gif

Blank:
pMSzMNM.gif

Last edited:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I don't like that tbh.. haha I mean idk.. Keep trying though

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
No, 50 x 50 is right. And I also agree with Jay, I don't really like it.. It's just not... I honestly really don't know either. Nice work though..

Last edited:

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I guess I don't really understand how you can dislike something and not elaborate on what you dislike about it? Doesn't even logically make sense.

I like the overall concept of the badges - simple but clean. I do however suggest using a bit of color (i'm not saying use Pinks & Oranges & Cherry Red but apply something other than the two base colors)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I guess I don't really understand how you can dislike something and not elaborate on what you dislike about it? Doesn't even logically make sense.

I like the overall concept of the badges - simple but clean. I do however suggest using a bit of color (i'm not saying use Pinks & Oranges & Cherry Red but apply something other than the two base colors)
Simple. There is nothing you don't like about it, it just doesn't appeal to you. Duh.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Simple. There is nothing you don't like about it, it just doesn't appeal to you. Duh.
I guess i'm just not understanding what you're saying. "There is nothing you don't like about it"
Anyway, I've gave my two cents lol. Please don't flame the thread now.

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
Thanks for the advice, Family. :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
fP95X5Z.gif

I prefer that badge out of the two, it gives off a very clean vibe and it honestly makes me feel relaxed. If I were you, I'd continue working on cleaner habbo badges such as the one above.

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
fP95X5Z.gif

I prefer that badge out of the two, it gives off a very clean vibe and it honestly makes me feel relaxed. If I were you, I'd continue working on cleaner habbo badges such as the one above.
Thank you, nice to hear a positive comment haha.

Nerfed

Godzilla
Apr 9, 2013
I personally wouldn't have this for my own hotel. I dislike it due to the design itself. It just seems old-school and just old. I don't know how to explain my visual requirements but again, this isn't something I would use.

9/10, because you've made it yourself and I'm sure there would be some people out there who would use it.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
not the best ones but at least you gave it a shot. The first one looks pretty alright but the rest just like horrible sorry.
Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
I personally wouldn't have this for my own hotel. I dislike it due to the design itself. It just seems old-school and just old. I don't know how to explain my visual requirements but again, this isn't something I would use.

9/10, because you've made it yourself and I'm sure there would be some people out there who would use it.

not the best ones but at least you gave it a shot. The first one looks pretty alright but the rest just like horrible sorry.
Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Thank you for the comments and I hope I do get better with more practise.

Relivid

Jamie - Relivid
Jun 29, 2011
Uhm, staff badges are hard to make now because you try to think of a unique idea. Unfortunately in this case, your attempt doesn't seem to have anything that makes it look good. Nice try though

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
Uhm, staff badges are hard to make now because you try to think of a unique idea. Unfortunately in this case, your attempt doesn't seem to have anything that makes it look good. Nice try though
What doesn't look good? Don't just post you dont like it, no one cares about that. They care WHY you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread