[Release] ShadoIndexChristmas - HTML/CSS/C++ [Release]

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
Hello Devbest and Hello Everyone,

Its Shado, Im back today to release the Christmas Index and I think it would be a nice to see it.

• CMS: RevCMS, IlluminiaCMS
  • Screen:
wmfgxt.png

• Download:
  • Credits:
  • Lazarus/Louis - Making the index 50%
  • Shado - Edit and Maked some new items on Index 50%

Thanks and Merry Christmas, Shado.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Looks Good, However effort wise i would give you 2/10 because by the looks of it you just edited the images (bg)

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I hate how people use % in credits, can't they just write who worked on it instead of giving %s. Anyways, I can't see you've done anything except for changing the bg and forgetting the image that's supposed to be on the buttons. Honestly, you've made a good index look worse. 2/10 for trying.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
LOL U saying i edit img only.. Mhmm u just dont download and u just see the screen.. u will say 9 or 7 /10 not 2, if im added footer then dont sad

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
LOL U saying i edit img only.. Mhmm u just dont download and u just see the screen.. u will say 9 or 7 /10 not 2, if im added footer then dont sad
Well Im sorry for giving your critic if you can't handle it. Ill change it to 2.1/10 because I didn't notice the javascript.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Looks okay, however I don't see how C++ comes to play in this.. Anyways nice job son.

Users who are viewing this thread