[Release] Revcms RP edition

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
KingDubz i can't set it up everytime i try it says theres a new table missing i guess i should give up retros lol please help

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
You can keep the others if you want, and i never got that error so ask kyle his facebook is

Alright since lots of people is having problems , i will be happy to set it up for you and show you.
Nvm I chose another emu but the funri and clothing cannot be seen is it a problem with the Hot_Funri? If so please give me a download link.

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
Wym? Is your body full white? its probs you external var.
Yeah i also cant see funri, cata, or images at all

wait i think i just found the problem i havnt got the external vars linked let me see if that works i will reply if i have any errors

wait i think i just found the problem i havnt got the external vars linked let me see if that works i will reply if i have any errors
UPDATE: Didnt work :/

UPDATE2: I got the cata, clothing but not the funri.

UPDATE3: It was the external vars but now im trying to rank other people as staff it dosnt give em the cmds nor the badge

Last edited:

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014

UPDATE3: It was the external vars but now im trying to rank other people as staff it dosnt give em the cmds nor the badge
You have to rank thru badges.

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
I still need help setting this up i used the sql for revcms 1.9.9.9 but it still gives me this screen
8cpc4c

I still need help setting this up i used the sql for revcms 1.9.9.9 but it still gives me this screen
8cpc4c

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
8cpc4c

fixed it but now i get upon register
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 102
Unknown column 'credits' in 'field list'

zTurmoil

Aug 28, 2015
fixed it but now i get upon register
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 102
Unknown column 'credits' in 'field list'
Put credits column in your DB>users

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
Put credits column in your DB>users
Thanks for replying but now i get this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:102) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 159

zTurmoil

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for replying but now i get this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php:102) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.users.php on line 159
Maybe your class.users.php sucks bro never get that problem sorry can't you

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
Maybe your class.users.php sucks bro never get that problem sorry can't you
I just found the fix to that but upon starting up the client i get this
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\habbo\client.php on line 37

Users who are viewing this thread