[Release] Revcms RP edition

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
rev 1.9.9.9 should work, & the tables are set for reality base emulators, if you want to use another emu just change the tables in cms
By the sound of it, he isn't going to have a hope in hell of changing the PHP tables...

And that housekeeping is clearly based off of LewisLOL's RevCMS Housekeeping, so credits to him maybe (on the admin panel). And you mis-typed "built"

kylefree

Dec 29, 2014
By the sound of it, he isn't going to have a hope in hell of changing the PHP tables...

And that housekeeping is clearly based off of LewisLOL's RevCMS Housekeeping, so credits to him maybe (on the admin panel). And you mis-typed "built"
Someone must have removed him, it wasn't me. I did not do much to the hk. Richbro was the one who edited it.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
This is a ok release I don't see anything really custom all I see is released stuff in a regular cms just somethings renamed to Roleplay things like the box on the me page how it says deaths and etc... that was on the visions cms release not saying it's bad or anything but I think when someone makes a Roleplay they need to make it more custom. Example like RageRP.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
but revcms 1.9.9.9 doesn't accept reality databases

okay i fixed that problem i think but now it says Table 'idk.users' doesn't exist

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
but revcms 1.9.9.9 doesn't accept reality databases

okay i fixed that problem i think but now it says Table 'idk.users' doesn't exist
That means, your users table in the database "idk" doesn't exist. You may have to edit your database/RevCMS a little bit...

FaLcOnPuNcH

May 1, 2013
Nvm i got revcms but i have a error upon register
mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 102
Unknown column 'credits' in 'field list'

UPDATE: I just found out i have 3 files in the skins folder (Priv, Mango) Which both came originally with the revcms 1.9.9.9. And the one i downloaded from you guys Habbo. Which one do I use?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread