[Release] RevCMS Lottery 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
@JayCustom - the free rolls doesn't work, it doesn't do that 24 hours thing! help please :C

Last edited:

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Really nice, Loving your idea... and the code looks neat too.
Yet, You used mysql_query and all those other bare PHP functions... instead of calling the $engine instance and using those functions which I think would be better in most cases.

Vatican

King
May 26, 2015
Late to the party, but this is a nice release. Could edit the spacing of the icons a little bit, but nice job.

supernovacrow

Apr 12, 2012
I dont get what you mean man. I put the lottery images in my habbo skin/images
i copied and pasted the file into a lottery.php file. the images dont show on it,i changed the url to my hotel link.
and i uploaded the file on the database

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
I changed the hablex.org lol. That was changed yesterday, still no images showing.
Where do you have the lottery folder? I had the same problem and i fixed it i cant recall how but look around in the page and see if u can find the problem.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is a fix for the daily roll
Code:
<?php
 $getRolled = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE id='". USER_ID."'");
   while($Rolled = mysql_fetch_array($getRolled)){
 $testedTime = $Rolled['Rolled'];
 $currentTime = time();
 if($currentTime - $testedTime > 7200){
 ?>

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom the images are broken other then that the system merged O.K. with my theme. :)
8/10
Glad to hear, actually I am still using this system. And I just coded "12 badges of christmas" which is pretty nice for my hotel :) Thinking of releasing it, along with the badges.
OpK93jI.png

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Glad to hear, actually I am still using this system. And I just coded "12 badges of christmas" which is pretty nice for my hotel :) Thinking of releasing it, along with the badges.
OpK93jI.png

erm, is the images going to be fixed soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread