[Release] RevCMS Lottery 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I here to present the most updated, and perfect Lottery System for any hotel.
This is a very complicated, but simple to use lottery system
A1lmvQc.png

-----------------------------------------------------------
Df35LJk.png

Things you should know:
- New Users have to wait 24 hours before using Lottery (Secures People from making new accounts and trying to use lottery)
- Every 24 hours after their last FREE roll they get to roll again for FREE
- Every Free Roll that is failed adds 2,500c to their Winning Prize
- Every User has a seperate prize
- Winning images can be changed in the database
- Every Roll that is purchased adds 2,000c to the Winning Prize
- Winning Prize defaults at 15,000c (After they win its reset to 15k)

Heres how to add it to your hotel!
Lottery Images:

Lottery Page:

Database:

If anyone finds something wrong with the code please feel free to message me or reply to this thread and I'll fix it up and re-release

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Looks really decent. I like the idea, and its great that you're releasing it to the community! I'll download it now and post feedback :)

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
@JayCustom this looks like an interesting release but can you also release a nice ase or hk that I could use.. I want it to be filled with features and it should be stable.. Appreciate it! Release more good things like this for revcms.. Keep the REV LIVE :D

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom this looks like an interesting release but can you also release a nice ase or hk that I could use.. I want it to be filled with features and it should be stable.. Appreciate it! Release more good things like this for revcms.. Keep the REV LIVE :D
Lol you can go make a nice ase or hk, there is already tons of them out there. I like to work on projects that don't have a lot of options (Lottery), and don't sit here and say "I want it to be filled with lots of features" lol no offense, but this is a lottery release not a request thread for what you want on your hotel. Learn to code things yourself.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Most definitely going to use this! Thanks Jay.

I added it to my CMS, problem is. I've spent like millions of coins never won. Kinda pointless if it's impossible to win. I'm just going to change it to three rares so it will be a more likely win so that lottery page isn't pointless.

Keep up the great work.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Most definitely going to use this! Thanks Jay.

I added it to my CMS, problem is. I've spent like millions of coins never won. Kinda pointless if it's impossible to win. I'm just going to change it to three rares so it will be a more likely win so that lottery page isn't pointless.

Keep up the great work.
I realized this after creating it , that with 4 rares its kinda hard to win I thought (when creating it) 4 rares might be just enough, because if its too EASY the economy really goes to shit

Reactions: Sab

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
I realized this after creating it , that with 4 rares its kinda hard to win I thought (when creating it) 4 rares might be just enough, because if its too EASY the economy really goes to shit
Yeah i think three would be good, if i get it done before you do (if you plan to change it) i will release it here. If you dont mind.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Yeah i think three would be good, if i get it done before you do (if you plan to change it) i will release it here. If you dont mind.
I don't think the 24 hour thing is working either if you want to fix that up too.

Reactions: Sab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread