[Release] RevCMS Habbo Theme

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
I have a Habbo Theme which I think is fair decent I've done my best to make it exploit free and as I know that is what is it. This has to be probably one of the best themes which look okay and not too much edited. The colours go perfect together and all the pages link perfect. Okay lets show you some screenshots :D

Index:

Me:

Community:

Staff:

Top Stats:

This has a better banning system rather than going to a ipbanned.php it redirects the user to the index and says you are banned. As far as I know the Housekeeping is secure.

The topstats page also only gets users below rank 5 except gifts they are any rank.

You need to run a few queries for this theme to work also the "run THIS.sql" in the rar;

Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `cms_housekeeping_logs`;

CREATE TABLE `cms_housekeeping_logs` (

`id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

`userid` INT(11) DEFAULT NULL,

`ip_address` VARCHAR(125) DEFAULT NULL,

`page` VARCHAR(50) DEFAULT NULL,

`time` VARCHAR(75) DEFAULT NULL,

`extra_data` text,

PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=306 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `position` VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL default 'hotel user'

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `owner_bio` VARCHAR(150) NOT NULL default 0

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `age` VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL default 0

Download:

Hope this Theme helps you out a lot. :)

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
That was the idea for this theme I thought if I put loads of different or the same colours in it would ruin it so I tried to keep it with the most features in, as well as not to over the top. Thanks for the feed back though :)

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
oh nice. i like it. and ive see u converted Illumina Staff page to revcms so i say 9/10. btw i liked ur other theme habboextreme. But da limk dnt work:rasta:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Really nothing new, You copied my theme which I did, lol gg

Users who are viewing this thread