[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Okay i decided there will be one more version before 4.0, which will be entirely coded by @RyanzRetros and as for me i'll focus on version 4.0(Habbo Beta Theme).

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Can the skin be uploaded elsewhere? As when I download it, it's pretty slow on my 2 servers, and my home internet.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Mediafire if possible, or dropbox. As stated, Mega is having trouble on my 2 servers, and my home internet. Thank you.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Mediafire if possible, or dropbox. As stated, Mega is having trouble on my 2 servers, and my home internet. Thank you.
I hate Mega, I use MediaFire. I shall try to create a mirror link and my update will be MediaFire.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Wickd WTF went through your mind when you chose Mega.
VPS Speedtest:
Download via Mega:
Sorry about this @BenHands

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Yup. the 2 servers i have are at similar speeds than your OVH Hosting, and I get that dl speed.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
UPDATE: Official MediaFire links are here.
I have included to files, one which includes a whole CMS (I quickly shoved it into an exploit free RevCMS which I think will work with the CMS) and a skin only download which was provided by @Wickd and I have taken from his Mega account.

Edit: There you're @BenHands

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Sorry to bother you again, Ryan. But my site looks like this, when I install your whole cms.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Where do you change the logo? Cant seem to find it..
I don't know, will take a look but am yet to use this CMS...

Sorry to bother you again, Ryan. But my site looks like this, when I install your whole cms.

HMMM... Have you tried just installing the skin and putting it on your own CMS, otherwise is something for @Wickd to fix :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013

Never saw something like that version of RevCMS is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread