3. News
  4. Community
  5. Client
  6. Staff
  7. Faq
  8. About
  9. Extras

About CMS

I Got The Idea Of People Always Calling Me A Noob, Granted I Did Not Code Much On This But I Still Did My Best. I seen An Awsome Index Page Someone Released And Thought Hmm, Why Not. So I Took Another CMS And Edited It. Then I Took the Links And Did That. The Faq,Values,About,Disclaimer, And Extras Were Coded By Me. It's Not Much But It Works.

images

33bka5e.jpg

n2k8ly.jpg

ofztxd.jpg

dokyuu.jpg

jjp5ef.jpg

208xmao.jpg

oat3j8.jpg

3097d3s.jpg

2e34yly.jpg

2zp2zxk.jpg

xatcw2.jpg

P.S.
I Edited Everything So Nobody Can Say They Made It And I Released It. And The Same Server I Used With Customs On It. I Think The Best Server Is Bloodline V3. Also, For You're Client, If You Like The hotel View Etc, Just Edit The DCRS Via Client.php/File Also Includes Screenies. Also Includes HabluxRp V2.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README.TXT

Downloads

CMS:

Bloodline V3:

HabluxRP V2:

Thanks,
Trever AKA TheTrev14.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
It isn't a CMS unless it has register on it that actual links to the hotels db etc.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
a. This was made by Crawl of RZ.
b. This isn't a CMS because it's using not using any kind of database to connect user's
c. Only the HOTEL itself uses a DB a FLATFILE one.

kthnx.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I like how the client page looks, it's neat with the white box + logo + nav
But I don't like the rest of the pages, they only have the nav and a couple of boxes, you can do much better. Also, the index is really pointless, as it is to lead to the register page or log me in, so you should make your own.
Nonetheless, you are still learning and this is a good start, keep trying!

User3

I just want some piercings and tattoos.
May 23, 2010
Thank you for this, I will be using this until I get an HTML Coder :D

HotelNine

Oct 14, 2010
Uhmm, Its Other Peoples Releases Put Into One. I Made It Bud. I Posted On Here And On *****. Thanks For The Try. Come again. :p

chatbohotel

Apr 10, 2011
Well the thing is it has to be MYSQL to be a cms , this is just a basic html web-build , to become successful in these line's if it's mySQL it's a cms if it's not it's a web-build,
cheers Alex

And does it go into webs?

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I like how this was released like 2 months ago you failure anyways nice copy and paste.

OFT:Jordon just because you can't release this doesent mean you have to hate on others post

ONT: Nice release and share i really like it thanks for it.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
Well the thing is it has to be MYSQL to be a cms , this is just a basic html web-build , to become successful in these line's if it's mySQL it's a cms if it's not it's a web-build,
cheers Alex

And does it go into webs?
A CMS does not require a MySQL database to be called CMS, anything can be called CMS if it has some sort of database, heck, I made a flatfile CMS not too long ago.

Although this was ripped (I know because I considered using the design once before), it's good work nonetheless. 5/10

AaronBurrt

Dec 27, 2011
I like it... I think it's unique, and will help newbies with there site. I've seen allot of bad sites that are v18 and it stops people from using it!

Users who are viewing this thread