[RELEASE] Mockingjay Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Would of thought this would have been releases in 2012 when the first movie came out. Guess everyone is late with this type of stuff. lol

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Great badge, will definitely use on Point. For everybody saying he didn't make it, he explained how he basically resized the picture. Stop giving hate for god's sake! Agree with @JayCustom though, a tad bit too big but is a great release. Could you release some of your other badges aswell @Aruthra

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Great badge, will definitely use on Point. For everybody saying he didn't make it, he explained how he basically resized the picture. Stop giving hate for god's sake! Agree with @JayCustom though, a tad bit too big but is a great release. Could you release some of your other badges aswell @Aruthra
I don't own a hotel but if you do you can always adjust the size in any image editing program , even paint

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I don't own a hotel but if you do you can always adjust the size in any image editing program , even paint
EVEN PAINT? LOL, I will do that in Paint.net. Thanks Jay.
Off Topic: I have only just seen your application for being a technician, i would have hired you!

Tiny

Owner, Swift Industry
Aug 14, 2013
Looks great, will be using this.
Looks good!
That looks completely epic. 10/10.
Great Effort.
Thanks a lot! And yes Ryanz i'll soon be release my other badges too! Skype me tiny.builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread