[Release] LifeRP habbo.swf

peterq123123

Sep 5, 2013
Hey, Guys just going to release liferp's habbo.swf I don't know who really made it I just found it in my latop.Hope you guys like it :p

FjW0pL6.png

Link:

Credits: Not really sure :(

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Looks like a habbo.swf released on another forum you have just removed the navigator & achievements but this is good for people who don't know what they are doing.

AaidenX

Jun 30, 2012
fkin nice, can u show us a look in that phone? :D Plus which emulator does this SWF support? Plus which SWF Release should we use this habbo.swf

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
fkin nice, can u show us a look in that phone? :D Plus which emulator does this SWF support? Plus which SWF Release should we use this habbo.swf
The phone is to show friends list, emu is phoenix/r63 swfs, and i guess use r63 swfs.... :L

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
We actually updated our SWFS recently so that's old but as for the phone I had a friend of mine make it. Since the swf was release ill just give you guys the phone image. Also this Swf was just an edit of another just removed some stuff to make it more "rp like" and added custom images. Swf works with any R63 emu...

Attachments

• hmmm.PNG
    hmmm.PNG
    3.2 KB · Views: 38

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I would use this swf if you guys add navigator and achievements to it. I just dont want quest. :p

Users who are viewing this thread