You must be registered for see images attach
If You like it please Like and you should be able to use it

Attachments

• Bluegray staffbadge set.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 12

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
I like it, but would you be able to make more?
Such as Hotel Owner, Mod, eXpert etc?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach
If You like it please Like and you should be able to use it

I like it, don't get me wrong. But I'd be better maybe move "Tech" inlign with Hotel for a better feel. But I like it.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Looks too simple, a border 2 colours inside with words.
Good jobs tho ^_^

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
I dislike the colours used, and the text inside of the badge, it actually looks like it has just been used with paint by just adding a border, halving it off with one colour, filling that in then the other one. It's not really that simple.

Overall, I dislike it. Sorry.
But good effort overall, try to work on this more.

Katieh.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I dislike the colours used, and the text inside of the badge, it actually looks like it has just been used with paint by just adding a border, halving it off with one colour, filling that in then the other one. It's not really that simple.

Katieh.
Actually it is that simple, all you have to do it take the VIP badge, fill it with one color, cut off the 1 color towards the bottom with another color, fill that up then add words, not that hard.

Sep 10, 2011

Katieh.
You assumed totally wrong LoL I used paint.net and It was vip badge and I wrote words with pencil dots and I filled top with one color bottom with another It was simple as hell

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
You assumed totally wrong LoL I used paint.net and It was vip badge and I wrote words with pencil dots and I filled top with one color bottom with another It was simple as hell

I meant it like, it's not that simple to create a decent one. But it's simple to make a bad looking one.
So what it was Paint.NET, it's the same thing. You could have done the same with it anyway.

You proved yourself wrong too.

Katieh

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
eh' their not good, in my opinion. Just text ontop of something simple and plain.

Sep 10, 2011
I meant it like, it's not that simple to create a decent one. But it's simple to make a bad looking one.
So what it was Paint.NET, it's the same thing. You could have done the same with it anyway.

You proved yourself wrong too.

Katieh
Defiantly not the same You Dont like them that's cool no need to stress a point to try to put some one down and If you do gfx you would defiantly know they are not the same they where a simple release I wasn't trying to make a master piece I did this in 4 seconds at the most per badge

MxRE

Sep 21, 2010
Looks nice.

If you swapped the blue to like.. a gold or dark red/maroon I think it would look better ^_^

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
It's simple and unique. But nothing I would use on my retro, sorry.

Looks nice.

If you swapped the blue to like.. a gold or dark red/maroon I think it would look better ^_^
How does this look?
Hotel-Tech.gif
Hotel-Staff.gif
Hotel-Owner.gif

ALL credits to creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread