Release: Custom Throne Set

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
These are my very first customs, so I'd like some constructive criticism. The second custom comes in Red, Green, Blue and it's original golden/brownish colour. Click the images for the download link. The files come with the SQL Page. Have fun with these.

(Pop a comment or PM if you found some errors, I'll try my best to help)
(The Green & Original Emperors throne has been re-done, check the link below for the SWF & SQL)
)​

Last edited:

Mortzoo

Feb 20, 2014
Awesome release!

It dosen't looks like it's you're first customs, cause they are awesome! I'm gonna use them on my hotel!

10/10:)

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Awesome release!

It dosen't looks like it's you're first customs, cause the are awesome! I'm gonna use them on my hotel!

10/10:)
Haha, thank you, these are really some of my first. I'm good with pixels :p
Thanks for the feedback.

Mortzoo

Feb 20, 2014
Well.. I have this problem here.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '["s","47264721","ogdrag","385721","0","1","1","","Dragon Throne","Created & Code' at line 1

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Please remember to edit the SQL's Catalogue Number. I've purposely made it clear for you to change the ID to your preferred catalogue section. Thanks for the feedback<3

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well.. I have this problem here.

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '["s","47264721","ogdrag","385721","0","1","1","","Dragon Throne","Created & Code' at line 1
Probably because thats not a SQL lmfao thats furnidata .. you put that in your furnidata.php

Edit:
Very good for your first time, a lot better then I did for my first time by far.. Great Job 10/10

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Sorry to double post. I've done the original and green thrones again. Check above for the link. And Holla back if they work or not.

Users who are viewing this thread