[Release] Aura v2 - Skin made from habbo's old ''new'' credits page [Release]

Will you use/utilize this skin in any shape or form?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

ptimmaq2

We all make mistakes
Aug 7, 2013
Hiya!
I'm sorry for removing the original release. It's back up for grabs now. Making of it has been stopped. I'm making aura v3 now which looks like habbo. Read more:

So without further to do, here it is!
Note: i admit some of the pages are far from perfect and were a bit rushed, but all of this will be fixed in v3!

Screenshots in case someone doesn't remember.
Index:
G889onA.png

Register:
tzpoc5G.png

Me page:
O5kcwo7.png

You get the idea!
Aura has all these pages:
- about
- account settings
- banned
- babux way
- vip
- community
- disconnected
- disclaimer
- index
- register
and more!

Note: I know this is messy, i used to be bit un organized back when making this. This pack does contain some unnecessary images not related to anything and some from my old skin and pages that were not finished or were replaced. That's why the filesize quite big.

All i ask is you leave my credits and don't claim you made this.

Don't trust? Don't download.

Download link:

or

Feel free to make mirrors. I will upload more mirrors too if asked.

Credits:
35% kryptos for making revCMS (this is for the people who will otherwise complain lol)
10% people who helped me, cant remember all, love u.
5% for people who made the pages which dont match the style, disclaimer, tos etc.
50% Me.

And before you say copied from rival forum or other bullcrap, my username is ptimmaq2 and 1ptimmaq1 on a rival forum.
ALSO: I released this awhile back first, i removed the release because i was mad. That's why this may be out on rival forums, this forum or some wierd foreign forums reposted by random people.

If you need to ask anything i'm happy to help!

- Thank you.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Here is another mirror for you :)

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
OoOo, interesting! I like it mate ;D keep it up! Possible suggestion from my point of view, for the users online and registered at top left, might look better and more simple if you have them on 2 different lines such as:

"
1 User(s) Online
5 Users Registered

"

I just think its very compact up there, just my opinion though, maybe give it a try and see what it looks like! Goodjob

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
Does this support R63 OR R63B Habbo retros?

CMS's really can support any EMU mate, it just depends on how if you have to do any additional work to make it connect together. Its pretty simple to convert a DB to work with another EMU though.

Users who are viewing this thread