Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 51 92.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
@JynX Hey buddy could you please name all the needed tables and alterations from the database you have provided cause i've done alot of edits and fixes to current version of PlusEMU and don't want to replace the full database.. Thanks. :)

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
DB varmı ?
The database can be found in the file if you download it :)
He said is there a DB (In Turkish ahah)
Thanks Sly :D
@JynX Hey buddy could you please name all the needed tables and alterations from the database you have provided cause i've done alot of edits and fixes to current version of PlusEMU and don't want to replace the full database.. Thanks. :)
Hey there Kyle! I'm glad to see that you've grown some interest into ApolloCMS and it is good to see people as eager to use it as I was to make it easier for the average person. If you give me a little bit as I'm working on the ASE to go with this (will post screenies soon), I will PM you some queries you can run and it should work. :)

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
I find it funny how Jake (Jynx) is being thanked when he did 0% of this, he just leaked it from where I gave it to him..
Anyway, Thanks for the credits.. much appreciated xox

Nicholas

Just another user:)
Mar 18, 2015
lol, i like the cms. Try to work on your own design, not one copied.

Who picked nah, get outta here.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Any updates on the HK?
Hey, I've been trying to see how I want to do it, but I've got the overall classes sorted out. I don't know if I want to make it like a RevCMS one where it's etc.. Or if I want to code a separate database connection out of it. My focus has been on Hobba lately and I haven't been doing much related to Hobba. But, here's a login and dash screenie.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Nice release man! Awesome. Might suggest hashing with PHP's built in functions instead, and pdo instead of mysqli [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

testttttt443

Nov 13, 2016
@JynX when do you release the housekeeping?
Some featurs you can add later.
- More options for account settings like: Dont accept friend request etc.
- Add groups

Btw some fixes for xampp users or idk if IIS have the same problems

Housekeeping button
<?php if (isset($_SESSION['user']['rank']) && $_SESSION['user']['rank'] >= 4 ) {
echo '
<a href="/housekeeping/dashboard.php" class="new-button red-button" style="left: -5px;" target="d7c6982e6ffb3a7298ef1cb1ff93d3e4f285b4ae" ><b>Admin paneel</b><i></i></a>
<a href="/ase/login" class="new-button red-button" style="left: -10px;" target="d7c6982e6ffb3a7298ef1cb1ff93d3e4f285b4ae" onclick="HabboClient.openOrFocus(this); return false;"><b>Housekeeping</b><i></i></a>'; }
?>
Error in the index
I saw people have some errors in the header? here the fix put in the configuratie: error_reporting(0);
You index and register works if you do this.

htaccess for xampp users
RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=$1
RewriteRule ^news/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=news&id=$1
RewriteRule ^home/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=home&user=$1
RewriteRule ^swf/habbo-imaging/badge/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ swf/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge=$1
RewriteRule ^register/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ index.php?url=register&userref=$1
RewriteRule ^registration/submit(|/)$ index.php?url=regsubmit

SupahCookie

Feb 18, 2015
Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.voting.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.voting.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.voting.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.voting.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.voting.php on line 18 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.template.php on line 45 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.template.php on line 49 Notice: Undefined index: url in C:\xampp\htdocs\application\base\classes\class.template.php on line 49

uhmm?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread