Status
Not open for further replies.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
VoKx6i2.png

"Not your average RevCMS rename"​
Overview
ApolloCMS is a new Content Management System, CMS, for Habbo Retros. ApolloCMS is built on PHP and works with MySQLi. It was coded on IIS, but just as easily can work on XAMPP if that's your decision. ApolloCMS is easy to configure and will hopefully beat RevCMS or any other CMS based off easiness to use, security and functionality to expand on. The only downside to ApolloCMS is it's lacking of a housekeeping, but if I get enough support I will work on one for this CMS. Any questions or comments or feedback, please post below. Also, post below for any help you need. :)

Details
ApolloCMS has these pages built in:

• Staff Page
  • Events Staff Page
  • Account Settings
  • Store
  • Home
  • New User Welcoming Page
  • Profiles
  • Group Homes
  • Login Logs
  • Top Player Stats
  • Statistics Page
  • News
Another great thing about ApolloCMS is that it has a built in referall system that when a user registers they can choose whom they were refered by and you can award prizes and other such features/ranks in-game. ApolloCMS runs on a PlusEMU database with a few edits, of which you can find a full database inside the zipped file.
Screenshots
- Index
- Registration
- New User Page
- Home
- Login Logs
- Preferences
- Email Changing
- Password Changing
- Community
- News
- Staff Page
- Events Staff Page
- Top Stats
- Statistics
Download

Credits
@Sage

Last edited:

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
This is awesome, it's base is RevCMS?, it looks slimier to it?!.
Question: What hashing methods do you use for this for passwords?

Edit:
Also you should work on a Housekeeping every CMS lacks a proper functioned HK that works well out of the box.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
This is awesome, it's base is RevCMS?, it looks slimier to it?!.
Question: What hashing methods do you use for this for passwords?

Edit:
Also you should work on a Housekeeping every CMS lacks a proper functioned HK that works well out of the box.
No the base is not RevCMS it's completely redone and done in MySQLi to keep updated with newer PHP versions. The hashing method is MD5 and SHA1 but can be changed in
regsubmit.php
class.all.php
class.form.php
class.user.php

If you search for "md5" or "sha1" you'll find it. Hope I helped, if you need anything lemme know :)

edit; I may do a HK if I get time :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Oh goodie, I don't have to waste time trying to do proper PHP for this

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
That's what I was going for ;)
Oh goodie, I don't have to waste time trying to do proper PHP for this
Haha, you can thank me later. :)
Thank you for release and all the help! Really appreciated.
No problem man! :D
Very good release might use. Thank you!
No problem man!
finally a neat one, thanks for sharing.
I wouldn't say the theme is neat but it's good to see a MySQLi CMS that's not RevCMS :D

Edit; I'm going to do a HK and the classes for it when I get some time :)

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
My pussy popped several times, well done.
Thanks for the feedback Manuela, glad I'm getting a lot of positive feedback and so far no negative feedback, but I'd like to know why the one person voted no for the HK as I'm just curious. Nevertheless thanks and good luck with using this, if you need help let me know :D

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for the feedback Manuela, glad I'm getting a lot of positive feedback and so far no negative feedback, but I'd like to know why the one person voted no for the HK as I'm just curious. Nevertheless thanks and good luck with using this, if you need help let me know :D
You should use the HK you have in your Cabbo CMS edit, that shit is cray.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I'm being serious... Why would that be sarcasm?
Not an answer you need that as you've accused me of shit already? Let's not play dumb, you accused me of "hacking" Streak. Hmm, interesting when I fucking did it and in no way am affiliated with PlayTwist.PW nor will I be. Yea, sure if you want to blame me for a HK exploit, go for it, why? Because the HK classes for Cabbo's Edit isn't even mine and was coded by the original Cabbo Edit creator that was released on this forum. So, not even my fault if it did occur. But, nah I don't plan on using the HK from Cabbo's edit on here code wise as one is using mysql_query(""); and my cms runs queries like this $autoLoader->getLibrary('database')->query, but I may use the general layout and the way the permissions are ran through the database based off ranking. I also plan on adding it to where it's not session based it will check every x seconds so that if you do derank someone they wont have HK access because of their session being set. All-in-all that's my plan for the future HK to go with ApolloCMS. Good luck solving your "hacking" issue, but you should speak with Twist/Tox. Funny also how Twist is known for hacking hotels yet it's my fault now.. Hmmm...

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Not an answer you need that as you've accused me of shit already? Let's not play dumb, you accused me of "hacking" Streak. Hmm, interesting when I fucking did it and in no way am affiliated with PlayTwist.PW nor will I be. Yea, sure if you want to blame me for a HK exploit, go for it, why? Because the HK classes for Cabbo's Edit isn't even mine and was coded by the original Cabbo Edit creator that was released on this forum. So, not even my fault if it did occur. But, nah I don't plan on using the HK from Cabbo's edit on here code wise as one is using mysql_query(""); and my cms runs queries like this $autoLoader->getLibrary('database')->query, but I may use the general layout and the way the permissions are ran through the database based off ranking. I also plan on adding it to where it's not session based it will check every x seconds so that if you do derank someone they wont have HK access because of their session being set. All-in-all that's my plan for the future HK to go with ApolloCMS. Good luck solving your "hacking" issue, but you should speak with Twist/Tox. Funny also how Twist is known for hacking hotels yet it's my fault now.. Hmmm...
I was giving a suggestion for your CMS then you bring in stuff that happened outside this. Someone needs to take a chill pill, jfc.
You must be registered for see images attach

Read skype, then you may understand why I said what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread