[RELEASE] All Habbo Clothes [RELEASE]

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Hey Guys.
This is my first release. I am going to release as I know a lot of people want all the new Habbo clothes.
What It Contains:
All The Released Habbo Clothes (Including The New Kimono)
Figuredata.XML and Figuremap.XML

How To Add These To Your Hotel:
All you have to do is download the file, copy everything into your SWF's folder (normally called r63, swfs or gordon in the htdocs/wwwroot directory) and replace the figuredata and figuremap.

Before You Ask:
This WILL work with any retro (R63, R63B, V18 etc!)

Download:

All credits are in the file however a huge thanks to Shield Retro's from FaGZONE for releasing all the clothes.
Like if this has helped you.
Greetings, PointRyanz
UPDATE: Added Kimono - Thanks To @Kaneki For Releasing.
UPDATE: Images:
Thanks to @Brackston for them.
UPDATE: Thanks guys for viewing and downloading if you did. I have now fixed the zoom out and chat bubbles problem thanks to @Kaneki

Last edited:

Les

Dec 13, 2011
huh?, please post pictures so im not importing the same clothes to my hotel......, please give a better description, like why was they released? the name of the clothes... so on and so forth

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
It has all the clothes... I can't post pictures as don't have a hotel at the moment. Just extract to your SWF's and you will see if you have them all...
Released to be helpful... @Les

Les

Dec 13, 2011
It has all the clothes... I can't post pictures as don't have a hotel at the moment. Just extract to your SWF's and you will see if you have them all...
Released to be helpful... @Les

please set a hotel up on localhost, east as that :), but more then 90 % already have all the clothes in there r63b :p, please keep in mind, when posting anything, people like my self always are looking for screenies, not a blank slate ;)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Brackston Glad to help. @Timothy I have never owned a V18 but I know it works as all you need is an SWF folder.

Sorry for the double post but @Brackston could you please upload a couple of images of the clothes working? Thanks

Brackston

Aug 6, 2014
Images of the working clothes. All the other clothes work too :)
0BcuLAq.png

WFl4tlB.png

Users who are viewing this thread