Dec 11, 2014
For the ones who still wanna use this, Here You Go :D

Cms:
Is 1.5, still to come?
We Shall See;)

Last edited:

Riigged

Mar 25, 2016
Hoping KingDubz dl link is updated and works, I haven't hosted a retro in years, this will be interesting if I get this one working.

Lot's of unsaid steps, mostly simple link changes, following ONLY these steps will result in not being able to even register without changing the link from hab-wave to localhost.
And on the register page I get this.
"Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49"
Still looking for more stuff.

Anyone know why the UI is super glitchy?

Also whenever you click a link, it automatically adds the URL to the beginning of whatever URL you are trying to direct to.
Example, upon login it does this

when it should be just this
127.0.0.1:8888/account/submit

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
Hoping KingDubz dl link is updated and works, I haven't hosted a retro in years, this will be interesting if I get this one working.

Lot's of unsaid steps, mostly simple link changes, following ONLY these steps will result in not being able to even register without changing the link from hab-wave to localhost.
"Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49"

Also whenever you click a link, it automatically adds the URL to the beginning of whatever URL you are trying to direct to.

Ill Say talk to @JayCustom as he is very good with uber.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013

Okay you have IIS I am guessing, so you need helicon ape which is a URL rewriter, and that should fix the double link.
Looks like your CSS is not linked correctly for the CMS, and that doesn't have anything to do with the "UI" the UI would refer to the habbo.swf

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
I actually still have the files for this and will be getting it up-to-date once I get comfortable with all the updates Habbo has had. I've been away from retros for about 9 months now.
WaveCMS 1.5 is undergoing development.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
1,7 gb ? include db swfs emu or what ?
This CMS includes about 4 different kind of SWF packs and a whole bunch of un-used files, but if you think it is worth using go ahead and download it. I'll assist you through the installation process. ;)

duckhead

Apr 16, 2015
This CMS includes about 4 different kind of SWF packs and a whole bunch of un-used files, but if you think it is worth using go ahead and download it. I'll assist you through the installation process. ;)
yea thnx

but its not working here .
i got errors and domain disconnects.
can you clean up the pack to a pack that is instal ready ?
im using only 127.0.0.1 and xamp and phoenix 3.11.0 and navicat prem .
its to chaotic for me to set it up to much folders docus etc .

Users who are viewing this thread